Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skipped a task

Skipped a task

My game has skipped into hog wild leaving me with 4 boar bait and no fake hog.

Why?

edit-
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Thanks everyone for your patience. We've made changes to Goal Hamme Fatale.

Task 1 requires you to have 1 Skunku-Pie, you still need 5 to craft 5 Boar Bait for Boarina.
    Task 2 requires you to have 1 Boar Bait, but you still need 5 to craft Boarina.

For anyone who continued onto Hog Wild and A Moat Most Foul without Boarina, you should have Boarina in your inventory now. Let me know if you have any questions!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-21-15 at 06:30 PM.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Known issue... I've reported this.

Same issue. Woke up this morning, logged into my castle and my story line continued. I had not completed making all the bait yet. I had all the skunkupies but not enough bacon. Anyway, now I don't have Boarina but am being forced to move on.

Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Same here too

The Boar and moat quest.

When the goal opened up to visit 50 community and 100 neighbors , I visited the community first when finishing my screen came on and told me to collect the moat. When looking to craft the boar everything was closed. I could not craft the boar. I just finished cooking withe the skunk pies and the visit goal came up. Basically over passed crafting the boar. Please fix this for me. Thanks.

The Hamme Fatale goal has changed from collecting 5 skunkupies & then crafting 5 baits to just crafting 1 bait & the crafting boarina.

Attachment 20384

Changing goals in the middle is going to mess some players game up as noted by those now not able to even craft boarina. Just giving everyone 5 skunkupies to complete the original goal would've made much more sense!! Think things through before making a knee-jerk reaction.

Well, here's a pic for you, Dabag when you have to change your goal thread.....again.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

It sure did. Why would anyone change a goal during a quest. You bet. I did not get to craft the boar. Some one got a pop up saying do you want to skip the quest crafted two of everything and has two boars. So it really caused a malfunction some have one,,two, or none. I got none. Thanks for letting me know what happened. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Executive Chef
    Not understanding any of this People are going to get up set and quit They keeping chancing the rules of the event
    Many of us did the quest , and used all our resources in the boar bait because we needed 5 now ..player only need one, how is that fair to us,,, what you should of done is made the skunkie pie drop more

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Not understanding any of this People are going to get up set and quit They keeping chancing the rules of the event
    Many of us did the quest , and used all our resources in the boar bait because we needed 5 now ..player only need one, how is that fair to us,,, what you should of done is made the skunkie pie drop more
    Do we get a refund on all the stuff we used on our boar bait

New Resident
    Boarina does not make the phenomenon that went through forced shutdown

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast