Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Animal Update: Ladypug - 5/22/15

Rhino Keeper
    Ember bear, shockfox, and now Firefox...

2nd go - level 15 cosmic Phoenix and level 10 Onyx Ox = 17hr Ladypug

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if this is a limited animal? I assume not since it is also on sale, but I would love confirmation.

I really want this one, but endless firefoxes and a couple of ember bears are wearing on me. Thinking it might be time to try for something else for a bit. If it is limited, I'll keep trying for Ladypug.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Does anyone know if this is a limited animal? I assume not since it is also on sale, but I would love confirmation.

I really want this one, but endless firefoxes and a couple of ember bears are wearing on me. Thinking it might be time to try for something else for a bit. If it is limited, I'll keep trying for Ladypug.
    Almost certainly not limited. It's been a while since they removed an animal that wasn't marked limited from the start... a good long while. I'm pretty sure the last one that was removed was the Snowpossum, and that has to be 3 months ago.

They've released several animals with the 200 gem sale now and they haven't removed any of the most recent ones. Both of the ones that were removed had at least a month to breed if not much longer, and they were both quite a while ago. I'm thinking LadyPug is probably permanent, as are Pygmy Giraffe, Monsoon Marmot, and Flyerfox.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Almost certainly not limited. It's been a while since they removed an animal that wasn't marked limited from the start... a good long while. I'm pretty sure the last one that was removed was the Snowpossum, and that has to be 3 months ago.

They've released several animals with the 200 gem sale now and they haven't removed any of the most recent ones. Both of the ones that were removed had at least a month to breed if not much longer, and they were both quite a while ago. I'm thinking LadyPug is probably permanent, as are Pygmy Giraffe, Monsoon Marmot, and Flyerfox.
    Thank you, I suspected as much.

Fashion Designer
    Lots and lots of fire foxes but now at least I have an onyx ox to soften the failures

Rhino Keeper
    Bear, bear, bear-rinse & repeat!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Lots and lots of fire foxes but now at least I have an onyx ox to soften the failures
    Lucky you! I have had endless firefoxes and ember bears. The first ember bear was a new animal so a good fail. After that, not so much.

Rhino Keeper
    Bearfoxbearfoxfoxbearbear.... This Is my new forest

Rhino Keeper
    Oww... I think I breed an Onyx Ox... Yayyyy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast