Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: The Truffle Shuffle Goal 5-19-15

Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    So still no hedgehog. Moving on, not worth it. Trying for something else impossible.
    Lol, sometimes I feel like everything in this game is impossible too. I've been trying for a crystal unicorn for so long.

Executive Chef
    Been trying since this was released, and all I got were Plantlers, over and over, not even a 14 hour Grassquatch tease. Sigh.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    92 more truffles and I'll complete this challenge. Love adding new animals to my forest!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Been trying since this was released, and all I got were Plantlers, over and over, not even a 14 hour Grassquatch tease. Sigh.
    I FINALLY got a 14 hour animal with less than 2 days left so pretty impossible to get this animal. I am actually hoping for a grasssquatch fail at this point but with my "luck" in breeding I am sure it will now be a hedgehog which I already have an Epic.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=LocalNews;1115096]I FINALLY got a 14 hour animal with less than 2 days left so pretty impossible to get this animal. I am actually hoping for a grasssquatch fail at this point but with my "luck" in breeding I am sure it will now be a hedgehog which I already have an epic.

Yup, got the hedgehog with 19 hours left. Too late for me.

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=LocalNews;1115234]
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    I FINALLY got a 14 hour animal with less than 2 days left so pretty impossible to get this animal. I am actually hoping for a grasssquatch fail at this point but with my "luck" in breeding I am sure it will now be a hedgehog which I already have an epc one.

Same happened to me. 18 hours left. Sold it, since I have an epic one already,too. Will need to sell the 2 extra squatches, too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LocalNews View Post
    The exact same thing happened to me with the Cactus Kitsune. I ended buying gems to hurry it along, doing exactly what TL wanted me to do. I guess these kind of quests are not my 'thing'
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

I gave up yesterday knowing I wouldn't have enough time to STILL breed the Harvest Hedgehog and go through all the time consuming quests.
    Teamlava need to think a bit more carefully about these quests. It's all been a little bit pointless

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buffalobert View Post
    I gave up yesterday knowing I wouldn't have enough time to STILL breed the Harvest Hedgehog and go through all the time consuming quests.
    Teamlava need to think a bit more carefully about these quests. It's all been a little bit pointless
    The Puffalo Goal (Puffalo Roam) is still in the top of this goals, Cactus Kitsune and Pigmy Goals were and are just ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    I was able to breed Hedgehog with 24hrs left, I spent gems in the breeding, I've used my other hedgehog to feed and used the new one to feed also, I spent gems in evolution and farm, and when I was able to finish the last goal, the goal ended in the exact same minute. I'm starting to hate this game.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213