Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Truffle Shuffle Goal 5-19-15

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I don't recall seeing that. Five hour crops are used a lot, so I would think that if there really was a problem with 5 hour crops there would be a lot of people complaining about it. The only issue I recall people having is getting Super Seeds at the same time they were collecting for truffles and I believe that has been fixed. If you have an extra hour, then 2 8 hour crops could be used instead.

I would just like to breed a Hedgehog in the next 40 hours to find out.
    Yes, I believe there was a possible problem when the world event was going on but everything seems fine with all crops over an hour long now.

There was also concern also that 20 hour crops didn't consistently drop truffles but I harvested 6 x 20 hour crops yesterday with no trouble. 6 x 20 hour crops = 120 truffles.

Anyway, on my main account I decided to do a little speed-breeding today since I needed bombs for mining (I really needed to expand) and I was sitting on a ton of gems with nothing really to spend it on. I got a Hedgehog after 9 tries, making 18 tries in total since this started. Also got a Bamboon which I didn't have either.

The best part is that immediately after putting Hedgehog in the nest I got a 21 hour timer with Daredevil & Gargolem which can only be a Gold Lion and I have been trying for MONTHS to get it. Yay!

Good luck to everyone still trying for Hedgehog. I am seriously going to start keeping baby-extras of any 'rares' I breed from now on.
    Last edited by chippychan; 05-23-15 at 05:22 AM.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Congrats chippychan on your successful breeding!

Executive Chef
    So i sped breed around 120 gems
    And tried for it since day one

Why its behaving like ultra rare with. Me

No fun at all

If i do miss this one despite all my efforts
    Im not sure i would be able to contiune with the game
    Which is a shame cuz i love despite my bad luck

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetdeda View Post
    Congrats chippychan on your successful breeding!
    Thanks! It's no Crystal Unicorn, but I'm happy anyway.

ninasidstorm8, I added your helpful post containing the calculations needed to finish this one in time to the first post of the thread. I hope that's ok!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Fashion Designer
    So still no hedgehog. Moving on, not worth it. Trying for something else impossible.
    Last edited by Jennerwein1; 05-23-15 at 08:03 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Yes, I believe there was a possible problem when the world event was going on but everything seems fine with all crops over an hour long now.

There was also concern also that 20 hour crops didn't consistently drop truffles but I harvested 6 x 20 hour crops yesterday with no trouble. 6 x 20 hour crops = 120 truffles.

Anyway, on my main account I decided to do a little speed-breeding today since I needed bombs for mining (I really needed to expand) and I was sitting on a ton of gems with nothing really to spend it on. I got a Hedgehog after 9 tries, making 18 tries in total since this started. Also got a Bamboon which I didn't have either.

The best part is that immediately after putting Hedgehog in the nest I got a 21 hour timer with Daredevil & Gargolem which can only be a Gold Lion and I have been trying for MONTHS to get it. Yay!

Good luck to everyone still trying for Hedgehog. I am seriously going to start keeping baby-extras of any 'rares' I breed from now on.
    Thanks for the update and congratulations on your breeding success.

Executive Chef
    It doesn't look too good for me on this one. I got a late start due to long timers in my breeding den. Including the two in the nest and breeding den,so far I have bred 7 Planthers to go along with 1 Grassquatch (which I sold since I already have 3). I guess I should have held on to a second Hedgehog rather than one of the Grassquatches. I should get 2-3 more free shots at this one. Hoping for the best. Good Luck to everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm happy I do not like the animal at all because it was no problem to just decide to not even bother starting to work on this goal. also I'm on a long trip so can't really be often online.
    Pity for the Pluma though...

Executive Chef
    Nine fails but my hedgehog is on the nest, now just hoping I can complete the challenge in time,

Executive Chef
    Congratulations. I only have 8 fails so far, so maybe there is hope for me.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast