Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: May 20th 2015

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by teammaggie View Post
    Do you think this appliance we will have to build?
    No way to know before tomorrow, I don't think. We have been getting new recipes on existing appliances lately. BS does appear to show a new oven and there have been new ovens (for goals) not shown in previews in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    make sure they stick to the speed limit? i don't know if you're living under some rocks, but there was a speeding train that JUST CRASHED last week and ****ed 8 people.
    I live close to Philadelphia and the train accident that claimed 8 lives and injured 140+ people is a serious matter. Timing on this update is truly off.

Executive Chef
    More new recipes? Ive not finished the goal ones yet

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by teammaggie View Post
    Do you think this appliance we will have to build?
    Most probably likely. So typical to do this a week after the goal appliances

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    Most probably likely. So typical to do this a week after the goal appliances
    Thanks. Im thinking the same thing. I just hope the oven is for coins and not gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Not interested in the train theme, but love the window tables and the band square. Plenty to work with! ��

Gotta love how everyone in this update (like almost all updates) is white... Yah, that's *not* who built the railroads. More unfortunate white-washing by S8.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    Gotta love how everyone in this update (like almost all updates) is white... Yah, that's *not* who built the railroads. More unfortunate white-washing by S8.
    Well there were some white people, the Irish played a big part in building the railroads....along with the Chinese and African Americans of course, so yeah they could have done a better job representing this multi cultural achievement in this update, maybe they'll fix it? What do you say S8, can this be fixed? It's a very important part of Ametican history and it would be nice not to overlook anyone involved.

As for this update coinciding with the recent and tragic Philly train accident, I don't find it to be insensitive at all. As a matter of fact, as someone who travels on these trains five days a week I find anything that highlights the need for speed control on trains to be a positive thing, and welcome anything that will keep the the conversation about this problem going, if it's discussed it keeps people involved in trying to resolve the problem. I'd rather it wasn't discussed in whispers or worse, not discussed at all, there's too much at stake, people's lives, to keep this out of the public forum, but that's just me, I understand if other people find it badly timed.

I like this update, detail is nice. I love trains so this is something I'll enjoy having in my restaurant.
    "Style is a simple way of saying complicated things"
    (Jean Cocteau)
    "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all"
    (Harriet Van Horne)
    "If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave"
    (Mo Willems)

Nice! Got a good old times feel to it, are those chairs and tables a part of this box update?

Executive Chef
    I think all the items will just be regular update sometime later today, I don't think it's a box.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast