Thread: Did not Get Gems

Rhino Keeper

Did not Get Gems

I posted in another thread that I bought gems and haven't received them yet nor did I get a receipt....well I finally got the invoice today and still no gems...I emailed itones (since the invoice came from them) about it, but not sure if they were the ones i should question

This I horrible so sorry to hear this happen to you especially since the price of gems in this game is so high I would be emailing teamlava and give them your account to your game details and get them to look into it something similar happen to me and the corrected the problem within 2days hope you get your gems soon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gabstarx View Post
    This I horrible so sorry to hear this happen to you especially since the price of gems in this game is so high I would be emailing teamlava and give them your account to your game details and get them to look into it something similar happen to me and the corrected the problem within 2days hope you get your gems soon
    How do I contact them?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xxangelmariexxx View Post
    I posted in another thread that I bought gems and haven't received them yet nor did I get a receipt....well I finally got the invoice today and still no gems...I emailed itones (since the invoice came from them) about it, but not sure if they were the ones i should question

Please try force closing your game and check to see if they show up.

If they are still missing, please email a copy of the your receipt to support@teamlava.com .

Thanks
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-18-15 at 12:02 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request