Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hamme Fatale - Skunku-pies not registering

Farm Supplier
    I have visited Ivys hut for about a week and haven't had one skunku-pie drop

Host(ess)
    I started with 2 bought the 200 gems kitchen and still got 2, don't know how to find the pies and how to get them. I think it stinks !!!

I thought I was the only one that isn't getting any skunkupies from Ivy's Hut or from The Royal Exchange. I'm on vacation and haven't been able to check forums until now. I thought I was doing something wrong. I've traded with Belladonna, I've sent Belladonna plants and I've envoyed to the Plum Hive and not gotten any pies. Even if they are a 'rare drop' there still has to be at least 1 drop. Yet another goal involving skunkupies I won't be able to finish. So those that are lucky enough to find them can you please tell me where you are finding them.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggie60 View Post
    I thought I was the only one that isn't getting any skunkupies from Ivy's Hut or from The Royal Exchange. I'm on vacation and haven't been able to check forums until now. I thought I was doing something wrong. I've traded with Belladonna, I've sent Belladonna plants and I've envoyed to the Plum Hive and not gotten any pies. Even if they are a 'rare drop' there still has to be at least 1 drop. Yet another goal involving skunkupies I won't be able to finish. So those that are lucky enough to find them can you please tell me where you are finding them.
    Skunkupies are available from these sources only:
    Where else can I get Skunkupies?
    1. Royal Exchange - Trade with Belladonna (15 living wood, 30 mushroom, 15 rat tails) 5 hours.
    2. Royal Exchange - Send Belladonna Plants (10 glimmer trap, 6 glimmer pitcher, 1 rafflesia) 5 hours.
    3. Ivy's Hut - collect every 12 hours
    4. Ivy's Bakery - collect every 24 hours

Count me as another player who hasn't gotten skunkupies from Ivy's Hut or Royal Exchange.
    Last edited by vulpesvulpes1; 06-18-15 at 12:23 AM.

New Resident
    I am having same problem. Have visited Ivys 8 or more times and no skunks pies. Also none from Royal Exchange.

I also haven't gotten one single pie. This is frustrating. At least I know I am not the only one. I have exchanged and Ivys house since this started and nothing

New Resident
    I too sit in Camp Frustation. I had enough pies and made boarina without having gotten a single pie from ivy's hut. Now I'm sitting waiting on the pie from Ivy to finish the goal and wondering if I'll have to make a second boarina. I have a feeling that this will go the way of the jousting arena. I get so few gold nuggets that I'm still trying to get enough to make the 3rd piping - with 3 more to go, I think it'll be a year out before I can upgrade the arena to level 3. These rare drops are sooooooo frustratingly rare.

New Resident
    I crafted Boarina and its not registering, shows that I still need to craft! Help!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by barbozc View Post
    I crafted Boarina and its not registering, shows that I still need to craft! Help!
    Have you placed Boarina? What goal do you have (if any) in your book?
    Link to thread. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....03#post1109803

If you encounter any problem, the first thing to do is force close. Let us know how you get on.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast