Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hamme Fatale - Skunku-pies not registering

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    You won't get 1 a day, more likely 1 every 2 weeks. Until the drop rate was increased recently, I've had 2 in 2 years. It may take a month or so to get 5 pies. Keep collecting from Ivy's Hut and there is also a chance to get a pie from the 2 Belladonna trades in the Royal Exchange as well.

I think we need to think of this as a semi long term goal.

No gems necessary to finish this goal, just patience!

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll report to TL those that have 5 but aren't registering automatically.
    I had more than 5 before I started making the bait, but they didn't register. I now have I think 3 left in my inventory (and have finished crafting Boarina using the bait made with 5 more) and still nothing is registered. Also, I've had zero new pies drop since starting this goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Now this task is completed, and I never crafted Boarina.

Thanks for explaining that the drop rate for skunkupies from Ivy's hut was not increased greatly for this goal. I guess I just expected that it would be. Just read previous thread. The goal has changed. Recommend other players read it too.

Update-I give up!
    Last edited by petal2092; 05-20-15 at 12:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    You won't get 1 a day, more likely 1 every 2 weeks. Until the drop rate was increased recently, I've had 2 in 2 years. It may take a month or so to get 5 pies. Keep collecting from Ivy's Hut and there is also a chance to get a pie from the 2 Belladonna trades in the Royal Exchange as well.

I think we need to think of this as a semi long term goal.

No gems necessary to finish this goal, just patience!
    Umm, I thought of it that way...no rush whateves.
    But now it auto completed and all I have is 10 boar baits!??
    No way to make Boarina!
    And all those pies wasted.

And there is no other way to put it but YES you will need to spend gems in order to finish the goal.
    It is a measly 3 gems for any moat piece....but the fact of it is...GEMS will need to be spent.
    This is TL going back on their word.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

The Honorable Panda
    Post from Update thread

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're looking into the Goal "Hamme Fatale". We'll update everyone as soon as possible with more information! Thanks for your patience.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Thanks everyone for your patience. We've made changes to Goal Hamme Fatale. Also, if you already have Skunku-Pies and they're not registering, please force close your game and check again.

For anyone who continued onto Hog Wild and A Moat Most Foul without Boarina, you should have Boarina in your inventory now. Let me know if you have any questions!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

What changed? I relied on earlier information and went ahead and made boar bait with one of the three skunkupies I had in inventory after months of playing. Nothing happened. Now I only have two pies left and I'm afraid to waste another pie. I will reboot.

Quote Originally Posted by petal2092 View Post
    What changed? I relied on earlier information and went ahead and made boar bait with one of the three skunkupies I had in inventory after months of playing. Nothing happened. Now I only have two pies left and I'm afraid to waste another pie. I will reboot.
    Here are the details of the change I posted in the main thread:

Task 1 requires you to now have 1 Skunku-Pie, but you still need 5 to craft 5 Boar Bait for Boarina.
    Task 2 requires you to now have 1 Boar Bait, but you still need 5 to craft Boarina.

Looks like you just need 1 more Boar Bait and craft Boarina to complete this Goal.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Skunks-pies

Quote Originally Posted by petal2092 View Post
    Update-third visit to Ivys Hut. No pie
    I have done Ivy's hut over 15 times and have done the Belladonna challenge 5 times and the plant Belladonna challenge 3 times and I still haven't received a skunk u-pie

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast