Thread: Is the Hammock worth buying?

Is the Hammock worth buying?

Hmm, is it worth it, because it's really small (2x2) and the price is 30 gems..
    Last edited by bubaxx; 05-17-15 at 12:53 PM.

Executive Chef
    It's cute, but I don't think worth the price. But you might, especially if you really like to do beach themes! And it's not much more expensive than a box purchase, and some of those prizes are way worse. Hmm...I'm kind of talking myself into it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    It's cute, but I don't think worth the price. But you might, especially if you really like to do beach themes! And it's not much more expensive than a box purchase, and some of those prizes are way worse. Hmm...I'm kind of talking myself into it.
    Lol, you've almost talked me into it, too! In fact, I think I might need a couple of them!

Fashion Designer
    I bought it to put between two other much larger decor tems (the Fire Dance and the Hut Bar) and I think it fits right in without overwhelming the space.

There is another hammock, I believe, but it's in a box and there's no guarantee you'll get it in the first try which is why I decided to just get the one from the update.