Thread: Constant Crashing

Fashion Designer

Constant Crashing

It is practically impossible to do anything without crashing. I have had to stop visiting neighbours, but I will crash while harvesting crops...battling. And very annoying because I have now lost out on several mining pieces and bombs. Just now I was mining...had 5 pieces and crashed. I know I will not be able to get this dragon because of the constant crashing. I only mine one or two times per visit but even so....still crash and get no credit. I play a number of games on this device, some with heavier graphics than this game and have NO issues

Same here. I have uninstalled and reinstalled , end task, etc. It is frustrating. I am on android

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about this. Does it give you the option to report the crash? If yes, please tap Report > Preview and then scroll down to Error or Exception Error and let us know the error message you receive.

Fashion Designer
    No...no.error...the screen just goes black and I get thrown out....just lost two more bombs and at least three pieces...never got to finish with the second bomb.

Fashion Designer
    Crashed twice today...once harvesting crops and the other, of course while mining. The mining dragon is totally out of reach now because I have lost so many bombs and pieces. This is the only S8 game I have spent money on but no point spending more because It is getting to v the point where I am not going to be able to play.

Fashion Designer
    Usually while mining. New dragon....crashed, three pieces and two bombs lost. Not happy. I missed outvon the last mining dragon due to the crashing.