Thread: Symbols.

Symbols.

Ok. I know all about the emojis. Used them awhile now. I have a Samsung Galaxy s5 Android. But since my new update won't let me. But my question is this? To post something like this *?.,.?* *?.,.?* 💗 🎀ღ?*♡Saturday♡Likes♡*?ღ🎀 💗*?.,.?* *?.,.?* is there an app for cute little designs like that? Or people just creative and throw it together?

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    It was the Lollipop up date on our phones and tablets that mucked up our Emojis. From what I've asked those nice patterns are what people say they are doing on their ios phones. I have tried so many different keyboards trying to find something to use in my games, so far I haven't found one I can use in any of my games (FS, BS, RS). If anyone knows of one they could let me know. Cheers Edie.

Executive Chef
    When people use those I can never ready them, it just looks like a bunch of gibberish. Are they suppose to be little pictures or something?

Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    When people use those I can never ready them, it just looks like a bunch of gibberish. Are they suppose to be little pictures or something?
    It's unicode special characters. Every platform displays them differently (Android can display the faces as DroidBug faces) and some older platforms don't know what to do so they show squares or some other placeholder. I think you can install some special keyboards and fonts that might help render them correctly.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

When I was on android had a lot of nbrs I could not read their names because of this fancy text! And I didn't even know on IOS you can see emoji in BS and RS lol android can't use emojis or see the mom Bsand RS... I use iOS now and still try to use art visible to both but the iOS ones are really beautiful!!!!!!! Lol
    "I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ➖Rita Rudner

I Play BS & RS
    I gift & accept all requests for parts
    If you gift parts every day
    Feel free to add me there (◕‿◕✿)

(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(っ◕‿◕)っ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿(^ε^)(^ε^)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by princesskayla02 View Post
    is there an app for cute little designs like that? Or people just creative and throw it together?
    If you search Japanese emoticons, you can find a good source for the little faces and symbols a lot of people put on the walls of their place and when they visit. You can break down each piece and make your own unique designs as well.

The lolly pop software ****ed my Android Emojis for the game. Wprked perfect till then. They could most likely fix this (patch) in one of their on going bi weekly almost new apps now days.

Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    The lolly pop software ****ed my Android Emojis for the game. Wprked perfect till then. They could most likely fix this (patch) in one of their on going bi weekly almost new apps now days.
    I bet they won't. See they don't even bother to response to my question which I posted on one of the emojis bugged thread on bs few weeks back. It will be another unsolved mystery archived in TL's history soon. Lol!
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    I'm playing on a kindle so I don't think I can download anything to see the emojis. When people leave messages on my wall using them I have no idea what they are posting. It looks like a combination of Greek and Chinese letters to me.

My emojis work for texting but I like sending them to people playing FS. It boosted up the boring old text. Lol. I can use certain symbols but even those that I used before arent working either. I hate this new update for Android. It would be nice if they gave us a list of what symbols do work. Lol. But Thanks everybody!!!