Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is this game dead?

New Resident

is this game dead?

so sorry there are no updates. Why so silent?

I don't know. I wish they would jus tell us. One way or the other. There's lots of ways to still enjoy the game as it is but still would be nice to know. It's a great game. I will play as long as it is supported but...many others have moved on. Most new accts are just minis made by old players I think.

Rhino Keeper
    I doubt it will get any better than it is now. So hard to advance after 2200 crowns it just boring to play. The top players just park their accounts on top

Rhino Keeper
    My base is max. I have everything. I gone as far as i can in rank. Its game over

Everything is maxed excepts walls. I guess inertia keeps me playing. I'm upgrading 2-3 section per day. Once finished, the next level takes 6million per section. I don't think I'll keep playing long enough to finish.

real shame, 2003 and 2004 were great times!
    Action, Fun and a Full Portal in less than 1min.

Thanks to my old companions
    Nite, Bratz(Ven), vkt, nooner, Boorules, madcool and Rose☺️
    Oaks, York, Az, Nar, Abs and Zadox☺️
    and all the the others! esp. from Dragons Wrath and JYAGARS
    all the best!
    Last edited by jamonwsa; 06-20-15 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jamonwsa View Post
    real shame, 2003 and 2004 were great times!
    Action, Fun and a Full Portal in less than 1min.

Thanks to my old companions
    Nite, Bratz(Ven), vkt, nooner, Boorules, madcool and Rose☺️
    Oaks, York, Az, Nar, Abs and Zadox☺️
    and all the the others! esp. from Dragons Wrath and JYAGARS
    all the best!
    Stop it! We can't let it be dead! There is still so much to do! People! Take the game back to what it was meant to be! People still love it! Give up on gemming and maybe they will start adding to the game!
    Tell me who you are in game...we will work together to make it better!

New Resident
    AJDAG, Zeus and Thor here of Loose Cannons I'm ready for some changes to the game so people will play again

Quote Originally Posted by AJDAG2 View Post
    AJDAG, Zeus and Thor here of Loose Cannons I'm ready for some changes to the game so people will play again
    The games that have active forum get updates...... The strategy part of KC kept people from sharing......we need to change that...we all know the tricks and stuff....we need to get back to the game.....it's an awesome theory better than the competitors... Let's make it great again!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiraracatdemon View Post
    The games that have active forum get updates...... The strategy part of KC kept people from sharing......we need to change that...we all know the tricks and stuff....we need to get back to the game.....it's an awesome theory better than the competitors... Let's make it great again!
    I am Moon...and angel in waiting...please do something anything to save our game!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast