Thread: All random things should have a max in trying.

Fashion Designer

All random things should have a max in trying.

Right now we're working on the Boar-ing problem. And yet again the random-drop (amber) bothers lots of people. Luckily it's a not a timed quest, but the waiting and waiting is not good for some keeping interest. Me personally don't care for the moat-things, don't know where to place them, I need expansions first... That means I'm not having as much fun as I used to when a new real update showed up, in fact I'm getting bored with the game, and getting tired of waiting doesn't help much...

And then reading somebody received in the first 2 adventures 2 ambers.... While many others are on the 5th or 6th adventure, waiting.... And then first waiting for 20 mermaid scales to arrive....

Me myself I've waited before in quests for many many months for something to drop. And I know people who have waitied over a year for some ali-parts.
    When there are other things, other quests to be done, that keeps you busy in the meantime, but when not...

The random-factor is too arbitrary!
    The waiting would be more bearable if there was a max on waiting:
    a certain drop after X times trying!

Then at least you'll have a goal, not just waiting which feels sometimes endlessly....
    I am Zelda

Here, here!!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******