Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: My gem purchase won't add onto my gem total.

New Resident
    Just an FYI to everyone on this forum. I have complained about this same issue for the past three days. I purchased 120 Gems on Saturday and never received them. When I tried to do all of the steps given by Storm8 Support, I couldn't purchase any further Gems because I received a message stating that I had already purchased that item and it would be restored (it wasn't). Now after multiple emails and posts both here and on Facebook, I finally received an email from Support telling me to do the same steps I already tried and my iTunes account has been charged MULTIPLE times with TWO purchases already clearing my credit card (still no Gems though). Make sure you keep an eye on your iTunes purchases and your attached credit card for the next few days...
    I'm still waiting for a resolution...

My advice if you're using IOS is go to your purchase history in your Itunes account, dispute the transaction and Itunes will refund your purchase, clearly Storm8 or TeamLava or whomever they are now have no problem taking the funds and no desire to fix the situation. NO returns on emails, NO explanation or acknowledgement of an issue, this is contract of service, you don't provide then you're in breach, this is real money they have a duty of care to their customers to resolve it.

On a side note way to ruin an event, wish I hadn't wasted money and time already trying to finish this stupid event that from the start was destined to be gem heavy...

How bout less greed TL and more customer service? Tempted to delete the game... means nothing to them I am but one person

Tried to buy gems to finish the event, but won't go through. Did all the restarting... When I try again, it says I've already made the purchase, and it will be credited for free, but it just keeps chopping, and never goes through. Can't finish the event without gems, so it's pretty frustrating since I only bought the gems to finish the event. Oh well, that's the third failed event in a row, and I play a lot. Probably will just play less and less...

Fashion Designer
    Thank u storm8 my gems have been applied to my account.

Hey everyone, just sharing an update to this issue. We believe we have resolved the issues we were having with Apple. Any new purchases going forward should not experience any issues. For any previous purchases, please continue to work with Support to assist you. Thanks again for your patience!

Fashion Designer
    Awesome! How about a package with shovels and hammers??? Lol.
    Thank u. Storm 8 glad it's fixed.

Farm Supplier
    I bought gems, my iTunes account does not show the purchase - so I do not have a receipt, but my credit card has been charged, and it has been charged with three(!) additional purchases. So how do I proceed now?

Quote Originally Posted by kc4388 View Post
    I bought gems, my iTunes account does not show the purchase - so I do not have a receipt, but my credit card has been charged, and it has been charged with three(!) additional purchases. So how do I proceed now?
    Sorry to hear that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can assist you with your purchase.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678