Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My gem purchase won't add onto my gem total.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry about this! It looks like we're experiencing some issues with iTunes. Please refer to the first post for some troubleshooting steps. If your issue is not resolved, please email support@storm8.com with your Storm8 ID and receipt so we can assist you.
    Please let us know when the issue is fixed cuz I'm sure none of us wants to "keep trying " to purchase. Lol
    Thanks.

I wanna buy new pack (hammer slove seed) 2 or 3 set.

because CID give me ONLY Nail !! haha

please fix it.
    Last edited by dakda083; 05-16-15 at 03:56 AM.

Executive Chef
    Not syncing up to itunes,sorry,something always happens to mess up my device when I do that,I sent the receipt as requested

I just paid twice thought I made a mistake 240 gem I did not get help

I see the purchase did not go through I checked iTunes then I checked my card I made the purchase with and no money was taken off it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sugerbabby2 View Post
    I see the purchase did not go through I checked iTunes then I checked my card I made the purchase with and no money was taken off it
    My purchase did go through,money was taken,I've exchanged numerous emails with TL,done all the deleting-re installing,signing out,all that stuff,nothing worked,Nothing to do now but wait to see how TL can correct this ,and with this many people experiencing problems,they're going to work quickly before it gets anymore out of hand and have players afraid to buy gems(I know I'm not attempting to buy anymore till this gets resolved)

My purchase went through too. I did all of the steps, sent the receipt for proof and I'm waiting. In the meantime go to iTunes and report the transaction and explain what happened and point them to this thread. Also leave feedback for the game in iTunes explaining the taking our money and basically leaving us hanging problem. I'll go to my bank if I have to to do a chargeback which will cost them more in the long run.

Executive Chef
    I'm going to give them some time before I go to Apple

The same just happened to me. I spent the $7.99 on the in-app purchase of tools. It never added the tools to my toolbox, but it sure did bill my credit card. Do we need to report this to Apple for refunds or will the items actually be added to our accounts? I don't mess around when it comes to money, so I guess I'll give this 24 hours before reporting to Apple if not otherwise resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by abonoda77 View Post
    My purchase went through too. I did all of the steps, sent the receipt for proof and I'm waiting. In the meantime go to iTunes and report the transaction and explain what happened and point them to this thread. Also leave feedback for the game in iTunes explaining the taking our money and basically leaving us hanging problem. I'll go to my bank if I have to to do a chargeback which will cost them more in the long run.
    Apple with give you a refund. All of those other steps are over****.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast