Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: My gem purchase won't add onto my gem total.

This is getting crazy. Now after shutting down and restarting 5 times, the stuff suddenly appeared but the seeds are in the wrong pantry. You can't use them there. Not only can you not use them to open a crop field, but they're taking up space you need for ingredients!!!

Bought gems last night, but nothing show up. Already sent email to support. I won't buy anything more until they fix the issue.
    Last edited by yodabistro; 05-16-15 at 02:38 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CindysTNFarm View Post
    This is getting crazy. Now after shutting down and restarting 5 times, the stuff suddenly appeared but the seeds are in the wrong pantry. You can't use them there. Not only can you not use them to open a crop field, but they're taking up space you need for ingredients!!!
    This EXACT thing happened to me!

Quote Originally Posted by CindysTNFarm View Post
    Apple with give you a refund. All of those other steps are over****.
    It's not over**** if it's your money.

The Honorable Panda
    S8 is aware of the issue. Make sure you try all the steps that Frozen Turtle listed in post 1. It may take a few days before an agent can answer you email.

Of course you can go to Apple, but my understanding is that apple only gives a one time refund under your account. May be best to save that one time courtesy for something else.

The seed issue has been reported .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    I think that information might be incorrect re Apple only giving one refund.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

I don't have any new Email from storm8 about my problem to purchase gem.

what we gonna do next ?

waiting or refund this ?

Fashion Designer
    Package for hammers shovels and seeds just popped up again tried to purchase it states I have already purchased will install for free and it just gets stuck at the tomato slicing screen again. Problem still not fixed. . Restaurant name is Tybug

And I have foreclosed and it still did not give me the items.

Executive Chef
    I also just tried to purchase the package. I got all the way through and said my purchase was successful but I received NO items!!!

I knew I shouldn't have!!

I have force closed, uninstall/reinstall and still nothing but missing funds from my wallet.
    Last edited by cquinn32; 05-17-15 at 11:58 AM.
    Main id: squinn1981

Farm Supplier
    Same thing happened to me with gems. Game owes me 370 gems. Additionally, game deducted 66,000 coins from game to make apple pie, but since I didn't have enough coins to unlock butter, I ended up making a different recipe. Gems and coins not updated and returned as of yet.
    DragonQueen🐲👑

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast