Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My gem purchase won't add onto my gem total.

Exclamation I bought 120 gem but i don't get it plz help !!

~ UPDATE: FrozenTurtle ~

Hey everyone, just sharing an update to this issue. We believe we have resolved the issues we were having with Apple. Any new purchases going forward should not experience any issues. For any previous purchases, please continue to work with Support to assist you. Thanks again for your patience!

~ EDIT: FrozenTurtle ~

If you are experiencing any issues with your in-app purchase, please attempt the following steps:

1. Force close and restart the app.
    2. From the App Store, sign out and sign back in to your Apple ID.
    3. Delete and re-install the app - your game progress will be saved on our servers.
    4. Sync your device with iTunes.
    5. Begin the process of another purchase, but tap 'cancel' on Apple's confirmation dialog.

If your issue is not resolved with the above steps, please email support@storm8.com with your Storm8 ID and receipt so we can assist you. For information on how to find your receipt, please see this Apple article. Thanks!

i was buy gem a many time and don't have a problem ...
    but this time after me confirm to buy ..... my game stuck like this around 5 minute, i realize to reset a game .

and then i still don't have Gem yet. T_____T

what i gonna do .. buy again or waiting

Sorry,I'm not good at English
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 06-01-15 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Added troubleshooting steps

Executive Chef
    Same thing happened to me yesterday...still haven't got gems cause I don't know how to send receipt...no,I don't know how to copy and paste from my email

We’re in the same boat now.

oh i found how to get a receipt >>> https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204088

Executive Chef
    It said to contact the developer(TL) for consumable in app purchases,I know how to check my purchase history on a PC,but how to send them a receipt from ipad?(nobody in household would be able to help me do it through pc,not an option)

Executive Chef
    If it is this hard proving it to them that I bought something from them,I just won't even try to buy anything in the future,some of us just aren't that tech abled,so now I have to just say I wasted money?wont do that again,I tried working with support,but all I get is mail them receipt-don't they have records?

Fashion Designer

New 7.99 package sale

I just purchased the started pack for 7.99 with shovels, seed packages, and hammers. It told me purchase was successful but didn't tell me it was added to inventory. So I force closed but still nothing in inventory. Tried to purchase again it stated purchase was already made and it would restore for free and then the game screen just stayed at the tomato slicing "thinking " screen and wouldn't do anything else. So I foreclosed again and it still wasn't added to my account. Can u please check my game and fix the problem I do not want to get charged 2 times for something I have yet to receive. Thank u. Restaurant name is Tybug and storm ID. dragon2046

Executive Chef
    Support is still trying to help,but I DID figure out how to send receipt,yay !!

New Pack 8 hammer+8 shovel +10 seed 7.99$ Woww !!

Absolutely !! Yes i bounght it but i don't get any item add to me ...

i'm your customer i buy a product and losed a Real money but i don't get anythink how ?

i just contact to Storm support he tell me to restart my app restart my ipad and reinstall game i already do it all.

i gonna cry now T^T
    Last edited by dakda083; 05-17-15 at 11:09 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yea i tried buying gems the other day..I confirmed it but never received the gems....I also didnt get an email like I usually do, last time I check my banking account i dont think i have been charged but sometimes it can take about a week or so before it shows up....

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast