Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Habitat - Watering Hole

Fashion Designer
    Darn. I have no expansion space left. I bought 2 space habitats to hold extra lemurcuries and plutopus' and now no room.

I'll have to wait. Boo.
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Darn. I have no expansion space left. I bought 2 space habitats to hold extra lemurcuries and plutopus' and now no room.

I'll have to wait. Boo.
    Me too. No more expansion spaces and no room for a new habitat. Unfortunately we can't store animals so I can't rearrange my Forest to make better use of the space I have.

New expansions please? Then I might consider the new habitat.

Executive Chef
    I did get one but I think it is better suited to my water nature creatures. The water earth creatures are the wrong colour!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post

I'll have to wait. Boo.
    What I do is I sell my evolution flower. Then I place the new habitat, (or spend time redecorating) and fill the habitat with animals from the existing habitats, move things around, maybe purge a few duplicates. By then I usually have a spare nature habitat to sell, so I sell it. Then I re purchase the evolution flower. It's only 500 coins and it builds in a few seconds.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12