Thread: So what are the best appliances in Bakery Story?

Farm Supplier

So what are the best appliances in Bakery Story?

Trying to decide which one to buy. I already have a Deep Fryer, which has a lot of options, Ice Cream Machine (which I LOVE), and a Bread Oven (which I also love because of those L'Amour Special monsters.) The rest is classic ovens and drink mixers. What should I buy next?

Rhino Keeper
    It is a bit more expensive than the other appliances, but one of the first ones I built after you the ones you have already listed is the candy oven. I think the recipes on it are super cute . If you have enough neighbors to build an oven in a day, I highly recommend building one of every appliance you have available in your game ASAP. You never know when they will be removed with no warning and you will never have the opportunity to build it again. I read this advice on the forum right after I started and it is by far some of the best advice I have seen on here .

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kvoeller View Post
    It is a bit more expensive than the other appliances, but one of the first ones I built after you the ones you have already listed is the candy oven. I think the recipes on it are super cute . If you have enough neighbors to build an oven in a day, I highly recommend building one of every appliance you have available in your game ASAP. You never know when they will be removed with no warning and you will never have the opportunity to build it again. I read this advice on the forum right after I started and it is by far some of the best advice I have seen on here .
    Yes! I want the Candy Oven too So cute!nFor some reason I picture the desserts to be sour though...but they're so cute I don't care XD

I'm trying! I just make money so slow and I need to expand and...ick

The Peubla Oven made the cutest Tres Leches Cakes... I can't find it anymore though.

Executive Chef
    I built the candy oven last month. I'm working on the 22 hour recipe right now. They removed the pubelo oven last month....#pubelogate

Sounds about right. They always swipe the good ones. lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by add_me2358 View Post
    Sounds about right. They always swipe the good ones. lol
    Lol so true. And the cinco de mayo appliances were on sale but we had no warning they would be removed. I rest my case

so unfair