Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

Rhino Keeper
    How many adventures does it take for amber to drop think I've done 10 adventures so far with no success?

Rhino Keeper
    Am I right in saying that skunku-pie does not have to drop from ivys hut but you just have to have one drop from somewhere?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    @sheeba: it has taken some players lots and lots of tries to get the amber to drop. Have you received it yet?

+ if you don't have Ivy's Bakery then Ivy's house will drop one eventually. It's a really rare drop though. The Inventory Guide has all the other places listed on where to get drops of pies.

Rhino Keeper
    Just to mention that Hog Wild completed the quest for me. I was not asked to spend 3 gems on a most piece. And got the reward of 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, I just reached this goal after the troll sparring pit. And usually when I get to a new goal, I check the relevant thread and everything I need is there on the front page. But to be honest, I read the first page and felt pretty confused. So I read the whole thread (probably a mistake) and now I'm REALLY confused.

Is there a page somewhere that details what I will need to do coming to this goal in sequence after (one hopes) all the glitches have been ironed out? Or do I just have to push through without the masterful aid of this excellent forum?

For the record, the bit that made my heart sink was the fertiliser. I'm STILL on Sister Sister, so every tiny turd from my constipated cows goes on dark plants for that greedy witch. Skunkipies, on the other hand... Would you believe that after 14 months of game play I had a little panic seeing them in the needs as I haven't seen one in ages... Because I maxed out on them months ago. Yes, I could probably open a McSkunkies drive through and sell them.

Any advice would be gratefully received. For that matter, reassurance that I need to do this would also be useful since it doesn't look like the reward is that great. Presumably though I have to complete this for whatever comes next?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    check out number 52 in the Story Outline Guide. Yes you have to do this goal to move on in the main storyline.

Page 1 does has all the info. Tackle 1 goal at a time. Look in the Inventory Guide for an up to date list of where fertiliser drops from. Links in my signature.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you (I Think)

The good news is I'm not all that far from catching up to date. That will enable me to focus a little more on the capitalist elves. Why is everyone in this forest so materialistic?

Page 59 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859