Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

Rhino Keeper
    Please, as I haven't read through 57 pages here, what is the point of Boarina?

Silly me when I started this storyline thought that going through it would rid the boars from my Queendom Now I have Boarina and a boar just spawned. Nooooooo

Back to quarantining!!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by midgetsocks View Post
    Please, as I haven't read through 57 pages here, what is the point of Boarina?

Silly me when I started this storyline thought that going through it would rid the boars from my Queendom Now I have Boarina and a boar just spawned. Nooooooo

Back to quarantining!!
    Decoration only.... I know the dialogue said boars will go, but they don't (as you've found out! lol)

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me if the Faerie Fertilizer and Sparkle Spackle can be kept in your inventory if you make more than one?

Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the Faerie Fertilizer and Sparkle Spackle can be kept in your inventory if you make more than one?
    Yes I believe so... i made 2 boarina's.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! I was just wondering, because it doesn't have a give button. It just takes it.

Rhino Keeper
    Bug with Amber Augmentations

I have my amber I crafted my trinket. It is in my inventory. Twice now I have gone to the Lay Amber Trinket by the Goddess and pressed Go. Its taken me to my goddess tree and I've collected from the tree (yesterday and today) but still nothing has triggered and the Lay Amber Trinket by the Goddess still shows 0/1

Am I missing something or is there a bug?

Farm Supplier
    have sent my knights to the glimmer beach 7 times now and have not gotten the amber, busy getting things together to send them again, so hate these random drops. What is the average to get this from the quest?

Amber Augmentations- 12 Trips to Glimmer Beach and still no amber

Just wondering how long it took other folks to collect the amber from Glimmer beach needed for the "Amber Augmentations" goal. I've been to Glimmer Beach at least 12 times, at this point I'm starting to lose count. Obviously I am becoming increasingly impatient as the potion of gills requires 20 mermaid scales, and after making 12 potions I am basically out of mermaid scales. I understand that the amber is a random drop, but 12 times and still nothing is getting a little excessive!

Quote Originally Posted by carebear0211 View Post
    Just wondering how long it took other folks to collect the amber from Glimmer beach needed for the "Amber Augmentations" goal. I've been to Glimmer Beach at least 12 times, at this point I'm starting to lose count. Obviously I am becoming increasingly impatient as the potion of gills requires 20 mermaid scales, and after making 12 potions I am basically out of mermaid scales. I understand that the amber is a random drop, but 12 times and still nothing is getting a little excessive!
    moving duplicate thread into main thread.

agree! there has been reports of more times though ... keep trying when you can, there is no hurry.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 09-18-15 at 05:58 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    keleigh: it can take several dozens of trades before you get 1 pie... Patience my dear... patience (or gems...)
    I had skunks pies used them in a prior goal none yet

It took from time alicorn was released until late last year to get first horn since than I've gotten 3 more wings than finally in July a 2nd horn for 2 white alicorn said

I've had 3 dragon eggs I can't hatch for over 20 months, need the ember or whatever it's called

I have patience but you don't complete this goal you can't do new goals as released it sucks

Really didn't want to wait over 2 years for a decoration