Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859 LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    SpiritWind, I do understand that this is a questline you don't finish in a few days, but since the beginning of this quest, I have recieved exactly 0 (zero) Skunku-pies. Despite collecting from Ivy's hut twice a day, and finishing Sister Sister and many other trades, I only have 2 Skunku-pies and I'm playing several times a day since November 2013.

Like I said before, at this pace it's gonna take another 3 years before I can finish this quest... So please, please can you ask Stom8 to increase the droprate?
    it's the same for me

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    SpiritWind, I do understand that this is a questline you don't finish in a few days, but since the beginning of this quest, I have recieved exactly 0 (zero) Skunku-pies. Despite collecting from Ivy's hut twice a day, and finishing Sister Sister and many other trades, I only have 2 Skunku-pies and I'm playing several times a day since November 2013.

Like I said before, at this pace it's gonna take another 3 years before I can finish this quest... So please, please can you ask Stom8 to increase the droprate?
    Quote Originally Posted by wilfred06 View Post
    it's the same for me
    I've not had a pie drop for weeks. But I did make the request on the 3rd June as there was so many posts.

New Resident
    how do you get life tree trinket I have amber and glimmer fragments but can not finish amber trinket

Where can I get Skunku-pies beside Ivy's Hut ?!?
    I tried almost all exchanges from the Royal Exchange but couldn't get any Skunku-pies =/
    I'm stuck at "Hamme Fatale" goal for days !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by celphyn View Post
    I tried almost all exchanges from the Royal Exchange but couldn't get any Skunku-pies =/
    Trade With Belladonna and Ivy's Hut... now a third place drops them Ivy's Bakery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by celphyn View Post
    I received one when I did my most recent Send Belladonna Plants trade.

New Resident
    I have done several of the trades and still no skunkupies! I bought Ivys bakery and it takes 24 hours to reboot. That's ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    keleigh: it can take several dozens of trades before you get 1 pie... Patience my dear... patience (or gems...)

Fashion Designer
    First collection from Ivy's Bakery: 1 skunkupie and 1 hot sauce
    We will remember... 🌿💭🌿

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    First collection from Ivy's Bakery: 1 skunkupie and 1 hot sauce
    I've only gotten two skunkupies and there is only two days left, and I haven't gotten any from Ivys cottage or trades.