Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

Farm Supplier
    I am a little confused. I started making my first boar bait (using a single skunku-pie) - then it updated and advanced me to the next goal (visiting neighbors). I later found a boarina in my inventory. and completed the whole quest. Am i the only one that managed to avoid having to collect several pies?

Anyway. Boarina is just a decoration - and frankly not very pretty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pcfroglad View Post
    I am a little confused. I started making my first boar bait (using a single skunku-pie) - then it updated and advanced me to the next goal (visiting neighbors). I later found a boarina in my inventory. and completed the whole quest. Am i the only one that managed to avoid having to collect several pies?

Anyway. Boarina is just a decoration - and frankly not very pretty.
    Basically the same thing happened to me.. its a decoration but according to what I have seen its storyline.. I am thinking there is going to be a re-animation project in our future.

Quote Originally Posted by guinnatar View Post
    On my screen it says that I need Faerie Fertilizer to upgrade the Goddess Tree to 5. I have everything else and it even tells me I can craft the Faerie Fertilizer but clicking on the crafting link takes me to the greenhouse where there is NO option to make it. What should I do?
    We'll look into this for you.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by guinnatar View Post
    On my screen it says that I need Faerie Fertilizer to upgrade the Goddess Tree to 5. I have everything else and it even tells me I can craft the Faerie Fertilizer but clicking on the crafting link takes me to the greenhouse where there is NO option to make it. What should I do?
    When you used Gems to skip the first step of "A Tree In Tatters", you should have received a Faerie Fertilizer to help upgrade your Goddess Tree to level 5. You should now see a Faerie Fertilizer in your account.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    I'm no longer actively pursuing this goal. I guess the pies will drop eventually. Sometime in the next three years going by the current drop rate. It's stupid.
    I agree. Even after that whole SS thing I only ever got 1 pie. I check Ivy's hut 2x day. I've been playing since practically the beginning, have bought lots of gems....I'm exhausted just thinking about all the work that goes into the trades.....

"A Boar-ing Problem" has become very bor-ing. Or is that the point?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We're they on the Goal "A Tree In Tatters"?
    It seems the problem was at the Amber Augmentation goal, when there was no Faerie Fertiliser to upgrade the Goddess Tree...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    It seems the problem was at the Amber Augmentation goal, when there was no Faerie Fertiliser to upgrade the Goddess Tree...
    If they want me to take a look at their account too, they can come post in the forums or send me a PM.

Thank you so much! Goddess tree is now 5 and everything is progressing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If they want me to take a look at their account too, they can come post in the forums or send me a PM.
    Thank you for answering I've informed the player in question of your offer.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

This is ridiculous. I have gone to Ivy's hut and traded several times and NOT ONE TIME have I gotten a skunkupie. I have a friend playing as well and she has NEVER gotten one. How long are we suppose to go in to collect before we get something? This time I really feel like my time is wasting playing this game. You should up the drop more so people can finally get this update over with. Otherwise you will definitely lose players.