Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by pcfroglad View Post
    I am on my 12th adventure and still no amber ... I am getting a little peeved.
    Got it after 8. As I had one more potion of gills in stock I send a #9, guess what, I got a second amber. So stay put, I am sure it will come (at the cost of some mermaids I fear)
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Collcected 6 times from ivys hut - still no skunkupies . That upsets . Made five beladonna trades no pies.really ??? So rare?

Executive Chef
    No pies for me from Ivy's Hut or the Belledona trades. Why do we need so many when they are so rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachernova View Post
    Collcected 6 times from ivys hut - still no skunkupies . That upsets . Made five beladonna trades no pies.really ??? So rare?
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    No pies for me from Ivy's Hut or the Belledona trades. Why do we need so many when they are so rare.
    A month or so ago when players were reporting skunkupies dropping from Ivy's Hut, I got a total of 1 since then. I fear this step is to really slow people down, like a dead stop because of a huge barricade in the road. I'm there since I only have 4 but at least I only need 1 more as compared to others with only 1 or 2. Stupid random drop thing strikes again, ugh!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    I rarely post but this new update is just a stall tactic. I'm not really sure I want the moat and drawbridge anyway without any expansions being offered. And two statues??? Do we need or want more deco ??? I'm in no hurry to finish this one at all!!!

I just finished crafting Boarina. I hit "place" in a valid spot and she disappeared when the dialogue came up. I checked my inventory and she's not there? Any suggestions?????

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaobella64 View Post
    I just finished crafting Boarina. I hit "place" in a valid spot and she disappeared when the dialogue came up. I checked my inventory and she's not there? Any suggestions?????
    force close your game first and then the Greenhouse to see if she is still sitting there ready to be placed again. Alternatively, check your inventory in case she went there instead. Maybe she is hiding behind something? if all else fails, you'll need to email support to check your game. It should just be back in your greenhouse though if unplaced. good luck! let us know how you get on.

This sucks!!! I don't know how many trades I've done and how many collections from Ivys hut with no pies!!!! I need five. This sucks!!!

Not sure if this has been mentioned, playing on my iPhone now and I cannot read the whole thread. I have 13 (!) moat tiles placed in my kingdom now (bought 3) and the game still tells me to buy one. Is this a bug?

Forced closed the game and re-installed it, but nothing changes.

What to do?

LadyKatja

Since the game doesn't allow me to move to the next step. I also cannot buy more tiles - also don't want to ;-) - but I'd like to move on :-)