Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    yes, bad droprate or with other words: rare, ultra rare, lol
    Since the drop rate was increased, I got maybe 3-4 pies, so currently ticking at 17 in store. Need 6 for the baits. That means 17 in 2 1/2 years play.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Since the drop rate was increased, I got maybe 3-4 pies, so currently ticking at 17 in store. Need 6 for the baits. That means 17 in 2 1/2 years play.
    Since the update, between my 2 accounts, I've done 7 belladonna trades and gotten 1 pie. 12 Ivy collections and 1 pie. Both pies came on my account that already had enough pies to do the bait. I need 3 on the other account. I'm guessing this could take weeks or even months.

I feel for you guys that aren't getting credit for pies in your inventory or already used to make bait. That would have made me crazy!

And speaking of crazy, props to you hoarders! Lol. I passed on making extras this time around. Many of the required items are very tedious to replace. Of course, we will be back to maxing out on them soon enough, I'm sure.

Executive Chef
    2 lil things ~

1. Those who are short on bacon and opt to buy the black piggy for $12,000 coins, be aware that they take 12 feedings to grow into an adult. TWELVE!! If you are on them every hour they're ready to be fed, it takes 12 HOURS for them to be adults and *then* another 2 hours before you get your first little piece of bacon, lol.
    I bought 7 and thought they would NEVER grow up. I don't remember my pink piggies taking that long to mature. Good grief.

2. I started with 11 skunkupies. Boy, am I glad I had the exact amount needed for 2 boarinas and a souvenir boar-bait because NONE are dropping for me from Ivy's Hut or either one of the Bella Donna trades. .... Don't ever mess with drop rates, TL? Really? LOL!

Ps. "Send Bella Donna Plants" trade really needs to be re-evaluated. I just got 2 rat tails & an inscription + trade ticket. That's IT! LOLOL
    Last edited by NorthWoodsKingdom; 05-17-15 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Ps

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    Just to be sure... Has anyone received and skunkupies yet from Ivy's hut? I started out with 3 pies in storage and promptly lost two because I started making boar bait. Now I've visited a Ivy three times and traded with Belladonna three times as well... without getting a single pie...�� if this is what they call an increased drop rate it's absolutely ridiculous! ��
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    yes, bad droprate or with other words: rare, ultra rare, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Since the update, between my 2 accounts, I've done 7 belladonna trades and gotten 1 pie. 12 Ivy collections and 1 pie. Both pies came on my account that already had enough pies to do the bait. I need 3 on the other account. I'm guessing this could take weeks or even months.

I feel for you guys that aren't getting credit for pies in your inventory or already used to make bait. That would have made me crazy!

And speaking of crazy, props to you hoarders! Lol. I passed on making extras this time around. Many of the required items are very tedious to replace. Of course, we will be back to maxing out on them soon enough, I'm sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I started with 11 skunkupies. Boy, am I glad I had the exact amount needed for 2 boarinas and a souvenir boar-bait because NONE are dropping for me from Ivy's Hut or either one of the Bella Donna trades. .... Don't ever mess with drop rates, TL? Really? LOL!

Ps. "Send Bella Donna Plants" trade really needs to be re-evaluated. I just got 2 rat tails & an inscription. That's IT! LOLOL
    After playing for more than a year, I got my first Skunku-Pie a month ago. After that, they began to drop very often, from both Belladonna trades and from Ivy's Hut... I had 14 Skunku-Pies when this event started... Now, the drops of Skunku-Pie are non existent again (yes, I've sped some up for control, lol)...
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 05-17-15 at 10:17 AM.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    I managed to put my iPad into airplane mode and close CS when I realised the pies to make bait came out of my "have 5 skunkupies" total. Thankfully they went back into my inventory!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by robino23 View Post
    I have Boarina placed and I'm still getting boars.
    Yep, Boarinas placed and the boars are as bountiful as ever Thankfully, as I need the drops, the boar pelts and the feral magic!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Farm Supplier
    I am on my 12th adventure and still no amber ... I am getting a little peeved.

Quote Originally Posted by pcfroglad View Post
    I am on my 12th adventure and still no amber ... I am getting a little peeved.
    I feel your pain. I got mine after 6 but have had that happen before on a different quest. I despise random drops because it then becomes like an ultra rare item for some players. Don't understand why it can't be a sure thing after a certain point...like 5 maybe & then the adventure disappears if that's all you need. You can do that TL!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and sending you good vibes, pcfrog.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

So I couldn't wait.....paid for the baits to craft my boarinas.
    I placed them, love them even if deco.
    I thought if I crafted the boarinas straight up and didn't bother with waiting for skunkupies, (having only 1 and not getting any during trades or hut yet) the goal would pass.
    But no! Goal is still there in book. Still have to wait for the pies and make baits to close quest, or gem it. (Not going to gem it)
    Guess I have more work to do lol! And I am feelin it will be a long time kinda work. Which is fine, have nothing else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockylandia View Post
    What? Are there really people who have room for the giant space-consuming moat and drawbridge?
    I liked the way the moat looks so much that I MADE room for it! 😉