Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Hmm any advice for us hoarders? Made an extra suppressant and spackle. Hanging on with collecting the fertiliser until I have enough other fertiliser to make a second. You can get two ambers from more adventures I guess but can you only get a second trinket by buying one with gems? When you lay the amber trinket at the Goddess tree I assume it disappears from your inventory?
    Hmm, yes, I had to buy the second trinket with gems. You can get how many Ambers you want by doing extra adventures, though And yes, the Amber Trinket you use in the goal disappears, I've only got one left...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Nightclub Owner
    Hmm any advice for us hoarders? Made an extra suppressant and spackle. Hanging on with collecting the fertiliser until I have enough other fertiliser to make a second. You can get two ambers from more adventures I guess but can you only get a second trinket by buying one with gems? When you lay the amber trinket at the Goddess tree I assume it disappears from your inventory?
    In the past the trinket did disappear as it was consumed, so I believe the same here. I will only hoard 1 piece of each extra without using gems, as a nice souvenir!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Hmm, yes, I had to buy the second trinket with gems. You can get how many Ambers you want by doing extra adventures, though And yes, the Amber Trinket you use in the goal disappears, I've only got one left...
    Thanks Nat, I will just go for the extra amber then as I don't easily part with my gems

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    second trinket with gems - correct.
    second or more ambers - dont know, got my first after 4th adventure, than did 10 more and no second amber, so buy the second with gems

boarina, you can craft a second one, but you cant place her ( it goes directly back in the treehouse, so you have to store )
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

and a pic for the last part - Hog Wild -:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0149.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	20288
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    second or more ambers - dont know, got my first after 4th adventure, than did 10 more and no second amber, so buy the second with gems

boarina, you can craft a second one, but you cant place her ( it goes directly back in the treehouse, so you have to store )
    Ah ok... so maybe you cannot get a second amber then. Has anyone got a second from a subsequent adventure? If there is no chance I'd rather keep my potion of gills

Rhino Keeper
    and a pic for the last part - Hog Wild -:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0149.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	20288
    You receive 10 moats from finishing this part......!?!
    I already bought a few, But I wish I had known!....but that's cool, I'll just have a larger "moated" area.
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Quote Originally Posted by reliquary View Post
    You receive 10 moats from finishing this part......!?!
    I already bought a few, But I wish I had known!....but that's cool, I'll just have a larger "moated" area.
    yes, you got 10 moats, but you have to buy 1 more to unlock the bridge and the bridge only 60k coins

Executive Chef
    Ah ok... so maybe you cannot get a second amber then. Has anyone got a second from a subsequent adventure? If there is no chance I'd rather keep my potion of gills
    Yes, you can get extra Ambers from the quest, I did! But not a guaranteed drop!

Edit: Be prepared to use your Potion of Gills, since it might take several tries to get the Ambers... Wouldn't want anyone to think it's bound to drop in a couple of tries...
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 05-15-15 at 01:22 AM.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Executive Chef

You must have been unlucky with the Amber drops, I got one about every fourth adventure... The second Boarina can be placed after you store her!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien