Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    When it rains it pours. I'll log another report. I'm scared to go in my game now as I'm up to crafting the bait too. Done 2 so far.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by hannsoph View Post
    Was working on Hamme Fatale...halfway thru Boar bait to craft Boarina...turned on game and it was all GONE including the craft Boarina option in the greenhouse. The game jumped to the next option of visiting the community. Help!
    Same...
    I crafted 4 baits only, and haven't start craft Boarina yet.

Executive Chef
    I was waiting for skunkupies but I have been moved on to Hamme fatale. The make boar bait is ticked off but when I go to craft boardina which is the next step the greenhouse show 0/5 made so can't craft.

Rhino Keeper
    I was disappointed last week to find that I couldn't follow the new questline since I was not to this point yet, but after seeing all the issues, I'm not so disappointed now. Hopefully all the kinks will be worked out by the time I reach this portion of the storyline.

Good luck too those who are on this questline.

��

Rhino Keeper
    So having completed this quest I have some useful moat parts and Boarina. The moat tiles I can use and I can buy more for gems, but what does Boarina do? She just stands there like a statue, not even a tail flick. She certainly doesn't keep the boars away. Looks like another useless decoration for storage to me.

New Resident
    The Boarina goal disappeared before I collected the 15 troll horns. He final part of the goal, visit 50 community members, etc., appeared. How can I finish making Boarina?

New Resident
    I have the same problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosym47 View Post
    So having completed this quest I have some useful moat parts and Boarina. The moat tiles I can use and I can buy more for gems, but what does Boarina do? She just stands there like a statue, not even a tail flick. She certainly doesn't keep the boars away. Looks like another useless decoration for storage to me.
    I was hoping that Boarina would have a function beyond being a decoration too. The storyline certainly suggested that she would be helping to keep the boars away. Unfortunately no such luck. Boars are still spawning left and right and do not seem to be the least bit impressed by this ugly statue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rosym47 View Post
    I have stored mine as I was getting many MORE Boars while she was out.
    Now that she is in storage the boar population has died down...very odd!

Fashion Designer
    I haven't noticed a difference in boar amounts