Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ricegurl19 View Post
    This is ridiculous. I have gone to Ivy's hut and traded several times and NOT ONE TIME have I gotten a skunkupie. I have a friend playing as well and she has NEVER gotten one. How long are we suppose to go in to collect before we get something? This time I really feel like my time is wasting playing this game. You should up the drop more so people can finally get this update over with. Otherwise you will definitely lose players.
    I have also had no pies since the start of this quest on my other account. On this account I have had 3. Go figure!!!

sooooooooo....... I have received one pie in the two years I have been playing and I do understand that they are a rare drop. that being said, any other time we have had a goal that requires collecting a specific drop.... the item will actually drop. I have yet to see a single pie since the start of this goal even after the supposed fix and drop increase and now you are telling me that with the visit of the barons mother that pies will disappear???? I am about to tear out some hair!!!!! seriously?!?!?! what kind of cruel trick is this????

I have collected from the hut every chance I have had and I have done a bunch of trades and not a single pie. well, I guess we were all supposedly given a freebie pie with the supposed fixed but I don't think the fix fixed things. it did different things for different people. it seems that tons of people just got to skip over making bait altogether and boarina was just in their inventory. I was one of those that crafted bait right away with my one pie that I already had before we were told to wait and get all 5 pies before making bait. since when have we ever had to wait before doing a step within the same goal (hamme fatale)?????? I think this is the reason why I cannot get a pie! in my goal pies are checked, the bait is checked and all that is left is to craft boarina. now in this next storyline the pies are going to disappear!!!!!!!!!

if I had at least received one pie from the hut or trades I would not be concerned that this goal is still not fixed but with 2 weeks worth of collections and trades and the pies disappearing I will never know if hamme fatale still has issues or not. I know I am not the only one that is still having issues with this goal and feel it should be looked into further. very very disappointed with the lack of effort lately s8. why did the goal change midstream to begin with???? the messed everything up!!!!!!!!!!

Fashion Designer
    A pie! A pie! I got a pie from Ivy's hut!

I don't think I'm going to be making boar bait until I have enough pies plus a good amount in reserve. If at all, given Boarina is decoration only.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm confused as to the whole purpose of this goal. I jumped through all the hoops, used up most of my resources to get bumped forward and then received Boarina in the batch patch ... But I still have as many dire boars invading my kingdom as before. Wasn't the purpose of this goal to DECREASE their frequency? Or is that not the case?

I can't help but feel like I've wasted a whole lot of time and gems on nothing. I didn't complete a full most ... Not wasting my gems on those decorations ... Is that the issue? I'm seriously perturbed.

This, exactly. Zero pies, other than the starter pie you get from the quest itself.

Quote Originally Posted by therealfork View Post
    sooooooooo....... I have received one pie in the two years I have been playing and I do understand that they are a rare drop. that being said, any other time we have had a goal that requires collecting a specific drop.... the item will actually drop. I have yet to see a single pie since the start of this goal even after the supposed fix and drop increase and now you are telling me that with the visit of the barons mother that pies will disappear???? I am about to tear out some hair!!!!! seriously?!?!?! what kind of cruel trick is this????

I have collected from the hut every chance I have had and I have done a bunch of trades and not a single pie. well, I guess we were all supposedly given a freebie pie with the supposed fixed but I don't think the fix fixed things. it did different things for different people. it seems that tons of people just got to skip over making bait altogether and boarina was just in their inventory. I was one of those that crafted bait right away with my one pie that I already had before we were told to wait and get all 5 pies before making bait. since when have we ever had to wait before doing a step within the same goal (hamme fatale)?????? I think this is the reason why I cannot get a pie! in my goal pies are checked, the bait is checked and all that is left is to craft boarina. now in this next storyline the pies are going to disappear!!!!!!!!!

if I had at least received one pie from the hut or trades I would not be concerned that this goal is still not fixed but with 2 weeks worth of collections and trades and the pies disappearing I will never know if hamme fatale still has issues or not. I know I am not the only one that is still having issues with this goal and feel it should be looked into further. very very disappointed with the lack of effort lately s8. why did the goal change midstream to begin with???? the messed everything up!!!!!!!!!!

Farm Supplier
    This goal was a huge disappointment and waste of time. All the boars are still there. I hate the boars, they're such bad creatures because they spawn so much more than the other creatures and they require so much energy. Like, it isn't some temporary pest problem if they've been here over a year. I wind up parking a troll at the troll pit most of the time, which is frustrating because I shouldn't have to use a loop hole to even enjoy playing the game. What was the point?
    Last edited by brenstal; 05-31-15 at 12:35 AM.

Bored and confused....

I am confused. So I have one pie. I started crafting before I knew I was supposed. I haven't gotten any from drops. What should I be doing? Waiting for more pies or craft the bait? Sorry but this goal has made my Castlestory interest wane even more. 😔

I've crafted Boarina and have her sitting in my kingdom, but it still shows that part of the quest as unfinished. Do I need to make another one?

New Resident
    I didn't get this quest will I be able to get it later...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncy08 View Post
    I've crafted Boarina and have her sitting in my kingdom, but it still shows that part of the quest as unfinished. Do I need to make another one?
    No You might just need to pop her in and out of storage. Have you done the last bit of the goal called Hog Wild?