Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update: 5/14/15 A Boar-ing problem

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rembetiko View Post
    Hey, don't be so upset. it is just a useless decoration we get, not an alicorn which drops 40 energy once a week .... or is it? Would be nice ....

Anyway, I did not even realize there was a problem with this game .... I think I just lost interest in it lately. Now all I want is to reach this last goal southeast. Any chance for an expansion? ;-)
    Exactly why we are upset! We spent our hard earned Skunkupies
    ( I had only 8 after 3 years of playing! And trading with belladonna)
    for a useless decoration, that comes with problems !

And No that W-alicorn, S8 Ali-napped it .....we did not forget that one !
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    I did make the boarbait with my in-hand skunkupie, and craft boarina a few days ago, but my goal still wanted 5 skunkupie, which is then changed to ONE. I have one skunkupie in my inventory (I don't know where it came from) but the goal is not accepting it and I AM STUCK. I already force closed the game. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Host(ess)
    I need help, I have 5 skunkupies, and 5 boar bait when I got to the garden I'm unable to craft Boarina. It said I have 4/5 boar bait. Everything is checked in my goal to craft Boarina. Also I need received any drops from Ivy's hut for skunkupies during the past week. Thank you for your help in the matter.

Host(ess)
    * I didn't received any skunkupies from ivy's hut this past week. Sorry for the typo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kemstr View Post
    * I didn't received any skunkupies from ivy's hut this past week. Sorry for the typo.
    Me neither I still have my original 3.

Farm Supplier
    Same here, just the 2 I started with and not a sniff of another since the goal started.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Just for the record...
    I'm not asking for a belated "thank-you" gift in my goal book because of this most recent issue but I feel the need to voice my opinion here, since problems with goals are becoming the norm...
    I find it *incredibly* unfair that those of us who had the 5 skunkupies in our inventory and were able to make the 5 boar baits in order to CRAFT the non-boar-repelling Boarina statue before all of the snafu goal changes happened, did so. We used our inventory of a VERY hard-to-get resource to complete the goal and are now witness to players being handed a finished boarina for free. That's so not cool.
    I just don't understand why the one part of the goal that was causing issues couldn't have been fixed to a SEPARATE "have 5 skunkupies" goal instead of the "get 5 skunkupies" goal *combined* with the "make 5 boar bait" goal, so those items in inventory counted for every player, keeping us ALL on the same playing field.
    As it is, I (& other players) are being punished for having the skunkupies on hand (which took me over a year to get!!) and completing the goal as originally intended while those who didn't have the skunkupies are GIVEN a boar bait or even a BOARINA in their inventory just because the goal skipped??
    Gee, thanks TL. *smirk*
    Agree. I now have 3 boar bait sitting in my inventory, because I was trying out for a second Boarina, when the goal was changed without notice. Wanted to break up the "boardom" since my goal book is empty. Can I have my wasted 3 skunkupies back?

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Try force closing your game, this Goal should be complete for you already and you should be on Hog Wild.
    Thanks, it seems to have moved on to the next step now

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I was up to crafting bait and nothing has changed in my game. I still need 5 pies and I still need to craft boar bait and then I can craft Boarina. I wanted to get a few more pies before moving on to making bait. I think Ivy pie-naps them before I can get them!

Executive Chef
    Lol well ivy does love those pies.

I'm just letting the dust settle before I continue on my 2nd acct. lol I haven't even collected my adventure to see if I get an ember. I finished on this account just before everything blew up. Whew! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I was up to crafting bait and nothing has changed in my game. I still need 5 pies and I still need to craft boar bait and then I can craft Boarina. I wanted to get a few more pies before moving on to making bait. I think Ivy pie-naps them before I can get them!