Thread: My clothes disappeared when making moves and storing items!

Exclamation My clothes disappeared when making moves and storing items!

I had a lot of clothes on my racks and tables and I moved a lot of stuff around and put a few in storage....I come back to the game and all my items are gone! :((((( Super sad and very disappointed please help me understand why this happened?

Rhino Keeper
    Is it that you stored racks that had clothes on them? Because storing racks or tables that have clothes on them gets rid of the clothes.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sally_brown View Post
    Is it that you stored racks that had clothes on them? Because storing racks or tables that have clothes on them gets rid of the clothes.
    Maybe so. I wish I would have known that it didn't move them to the available tables. Or I could have moved them around and stored different ones....phooey! I thought maybe the servers went down. Thanks so much! Will definitely remember that for next time. What about when you have a full store of customers and you go into the store to buy decorations, so to speak, do you get the money for all the items you were going to sell or does it just start you over with the same amount of items that was in your store when you exit off the "design" tab? Does that make sense?

Executive Chef
    When you design your store (are in the design menu), you don't make any money (nothing sales).
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com