Thread: Zenobia

Executive Chef

Zenobia

hey guys, zenobia has the word " bye" spelled out on her forest.
    I know she was banned from the forum for a few days for whatever or no reason, but i think they were suppose to lift the ban by May 11th, which I guess they didn't and that's why she is trying to give us the message differently
    Last edited by EviBrooklyn; 05-14-15 at 05:46 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, I noticed this a couple days ago in her forest. She was around the forums yesterday making some posts (like this one) about how she is leaving the game, although it seems some of them (as well as some follow-ups from other members) have been 'moderated' and deleted.

I don't know all the details of what happened over the course of the last week, but I'm sad to see her go.
    Last edited by chippychan; 05-14-15 at 05:12 AM.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    I saw the bye too. And also noticed the deleted post (won't be surprised if this thread disappears). Zenobia will be missed, I know I would not be as far in this game as I am if it wasn't for all her helpful post. Very sad.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm very sad to see her go, as well. I don't have all the details of what's been going on (just bits and pieces) but I feel that deleting so many of her posts (even after she said she was leaving and they'd be her last posts) is a bit cruel.

Why not go after and ban/delete posts from spammers or users that post links to inappropriate sites or are sufficiently cruel to other users? Why this mass deleting/punishing of users for merely venting their frustrations or opinions in a manner that does not aim to hurt others?

To be honest, I've noticed that TL has been very, very silent lately about some of the issues users have with the game in particular. If Mods want to keep users from expressing their frustrations/opinions on the forum, then where is the actual PR TL representative on the forums to address issues and work to improve the game for users? I don't see any cooperation with users by the PR team of TL to try and explain certain issues that are HUGE frustrations for many, many users. If TL would just give us OFFICIAL answers to many of our burning questions (why hasn't the bomb issue been fixed from the breeding den/why are users never given a 'timer' for animals that eventually WILL become limited/why hasn't there been any new permanent element animals to breed with/why are the arena and battleground rules changing so often without warning/why are users like EviBrooklyn not getting any gem sales/etc.) then this would not be a problem AT ALL.

Users are so frustrated BECAUSE TL IS BEING SILENT. Our wonderful mods, awesome as they are, are NOT official TL employees from PR. And until TL directly addresses our issues openly with honest and logical answers, users like Zenobia (and other whales of the community) will keep leaving the community and the net profits for FFS will continue to go down :\

I know it's pretty much useless to ask at this point, but I feel that I must: Kooky (or any mod on this forum), will there ever be ANY chance for a TL PR rep to address the issues I've brought up in this thread at all? Or will they continue to let the frustration and resentment from users about these issues stew?

Continuing to remain silent is what is causing this issue, and I think my fellow forum users will all agree that until TL officially answers questions to the numerous issues with the game, what happened to Zenobia will continue to happen over and over again. All we're asking for is honest communication.

Is that too much to ask for, honestly?

P.S. And what I mean by honest communication is not a "we'll address this with the team" reply that is the same word-for-word reply given to users on the forum months ago about the very same issues. Please don't continue to give us canned responses that you already gave us months ago on the same topic. It's insulting to us as users because it implies we're stupid. And we're not stupid; at least I hope the employees at TL don't universally view us all as idiots, because that would be pretty crushing to paying users that just want the best game available that their money can buy.

P.P.S. Please don't delete this thread or comment, mods, please. We're asking for decency here, so please give us at least that much since this whole issue is getting out of hand and deleting/purging this topic will only add gasoline to an already-blazing fire :{
    Last edited by ArcadiaTofu; 05-14-15 at 06:33 AM.
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Executive Chef
    Good post Arcadiatofu... I hope they don't delete it and do address the issues you brought up instead

Executive Chef
    I just notice that posts are being deleted, EVERY post responding to zenobia leaving. In the World Event thread I have leaved a post saying something like this, unfortunately I didn't memorized.

"Don't go zenobia!

You helped a lot in here, and I hope your life will be better now that you are free! ahah
    Thank you very much for your help in here! "

And currently this post doesn't exists in that thread. This are actions that shouldn't be done, this only shows how the company can manipulate and hide everything they want to, but like I already said one time (not here):

"TL probably think we are a bunch of dumb people playing their games but we are more smarter than they think"

Edit: In fac,t I would like to know what were the reasons for TL banned zenobia from the forum, but if she ever tries to tell us, the post definitely will be deleted and she will be banned again. But TL prefers to ban the good people instead of banning the ones that Arcadia said.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadiaTofu View Post
    I'm very sad to see her go, as well. I don't have all the details of what's been going on (just bits and pieces) but I feel that deleting so many of her posts (even after she said she was leaving and they'd be her last posts) is a bit cruel.

Why not go after and ban/delete posts from spammers or users that post links to inappropriate sites or are sufficiently cruel to other users? Why this mass deleting/punishing of users for merely venting their frustrations or opinions in a manner that does not aim to hurt others?

(...)
    Last edited by cocauina; 05-14-15 at 06:55 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I feel bad as I have visited zenobia's farm over the last few days and didn't notice the "bye" on it.

ArcadiaTofu brings up a lot of good points there and also Zen herself has on the post that chippychan linked. I have been close myself to doing what Zen has done but I always say "If I haven't done/got xxx by xxx I will delete" and somehow I always seem to get it. Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and delete myself. I have to admit that I don't really find the game fun and don't really enjoy it anymore. Saying that it isn't too bad right now with the World Event but once that is done it will be the usual monotony of stick 2 animals in the breeding pot, get fail, stick it in the nest, breed again, get another fail and rinse and repeat. The game does just feel like a cash cow for TL and I have no interest in putting cash in their pockets, especially when there are unaddressed issues as AT said. I also think that the slow pace of the World Event speaks volumes for how many people have perhaps given up on the game. If people are stopping playing then surely from a business point of view TL will have to take the decision to stop updating it. Shame really as it was good at the start but not so much anymore

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeh2369 View Post
    I feel bad as I have visited zenobia's farm over the last few days and didn't notice the "bye" on it.

ArcadiaTofu brings up a lot of good points there and also Zen herself has on the post that chippychan linked. I have been close myself to doing what Zen has done but I always say "If I haven't done/got xxx by xxx I will delete" and somehow I always seem to get it. Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and delete myself. I have to admit that I don't really find the game fun and don't really enjoy it anymore. Saying that it isn't too bad right now with the World Event but once that is done it will be the usual monotony of stick 2 animals in the breeding pot, get fail, stick it in the nest, breed again, get another fail and rinse and repeat. The game does just feel like a cash cow for TL and I have no interest in putting cash in their pockets, especially when there are unaddressed issues as AT said. I also think that the slow pace of the World Event speaks volumes for how many people have perhaps given up on the game. If people are stopping playing then surely from a business point of view TL will have to take the decision to stop updating it. Shame really as it was good at the start but not so much anymore
    A couple months ago I wrote in a paper the name and level of some of my neighbors so I could see if that player has been playing or not, so a couple days ago I decided to see if that neighbors that I've wrote did some progress, and almost every player that I've written, didn't do any progress, the level was the same.

This game is loosing players too fast and TL doesn't care about that, the players can notice the game is loosing players by seing forests with no progress and seing the forum too quiet, in the beginning the forum had so much activity, and there were a lot of players posting here, but now? Oh god, this seems like an old nest where the little birds learned to fly and the family decided to move..

They already stoped updating Monster Story, that game was for IOS and Android, and currently IOS doesn't have this game and Android have it, but there's nothing new in there since TL removed from IOS and stop updating
    Last edited by cocauina; 05-14-15 at 07:36 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    A couple months ago I wrote in a paper the name and level of some of my neighbors so I could see if that player has been playing or not, so a couple days ago I decided to see if that neighbors that I've wrote did some progress, and almost every player that I've writen, didn't do any progress, the level was the same.

This game is loosing players too fast and TL doesn't care about that, the players can notice the game is loosing players by seing islands with no progress and seing the forum too quiet, in the beginning the forum has so much activity, and there were a lot of players posting here, but now? Oh god, this seems like an old nest where the little birds learned to fly and the family decided to move..

They already stoped updating Monster Story, that game was for IOS and Android, and currently IOS doesn't have this game and Android have it, but there's nothing new in there since TL removed from IOS and stop updating
    I completely agree. This forum used to be a hub of new activity daily. There were people online all the time, posts were always being posted and community events were so large that they'd be 20+ pages long.

Now, it seems like the number of community members has been cut in half and only the most dedicated are hanging on to this game and posting on the forum. I, to this day, still maintain that one of the foremost reasons for this exodus of players is because TL is failing to honestly address the many issues in the game that players have raised repeatedly for months. Another factor that is driving players away is the almost-assured 'limited' animal that will be released twice a month, no matter what. It is bad enough that animals like the Mardi Claw ARE limited but are 'unvoiced' limiteds on top of having 7-day limiteds popping up at least twice a month. Players usually have to 'guess' how long 'unvoiced limiteds' will be around for and are too stressed worrying about when it will go caput to even really enjoy the game at all (especially adding in the stress of '7-day limiteds' popping up during those breeding periods). Seasonal animals almost always become limited sooner or later (like the Frankenswine) and TL is habitually driving long-term players away by not letting users know upfront when a certain animal will expire. Heck, even a general '90 days or more' figure of WHEN an animal will be taken out of breeding possibilities would be a godsend to users and help make the game more relaxed and fun. Again, communication from TL would not go amiss to help make this game as fun as it used to be before Limiteds started ruling the game (and, by association, the player).

Another thing that is driving players away is the continued over-use of element hybrids to breed for. There's only so many Earth-Fire animals one can breed for before that combo starts to grate on the senses (or carbon copies of other animals for that matter---see: Cactus Kitsune and Firefox for a simple comparison). We need NEW permanent elements to breed for to spice things up and get users out of this dreary funk we've been in with Electric hybrids and Earth-Water hybrids and the like. (As well as making really UNIQUE animals like mythological creatures much like the new Jade Kirin). The Cosmic element helped a bit, but that was only three specific hybrids to breed for and they are never going to be allowed in the breeding den to breed with ever again. Electric was the last permanent element that's been released and that was way back in August. That's more than EIGHT months that we have not had a new permanent element to breed for in this game which, when you think about it, is STAGGERING. The Treent would have been a great starting element to use for Living Wood hybrids, but all we got after we acquired him was more Electric hybrids and old element hybrids. Because it's been so long since users have been given new, exciting permanent elements to breed for the game is stagnating badly and if it's not fixed soon then this game will be a sidenote like Monster Story became once the userbase dries up enough that the game won't be able to fund itself anymore. (On that note, why was the Treent released at all if you cannot breed with it or it won't become a base element like Lightning Leopard was for the Electric element? It would really assuage users to know that new permanent elements ARE coming soon, along with more expansions. At this point, the ship is sinking fast and it'll take a miracle for TL to save it from capsizing completely---the 'miracle' being new expansions and new permanent elements, imo.)

In a nutshell, lack of communication is ****ing this community (and this game) at a rapid pace and while I still enjoy the game a bit, I'm playing it less and less and am less enthusiastic about update days than I was when I first started coming to this forum. TL needs to treat this as the canary in the coalmine because I don't think I'm alone in thinking that the writing started showing on the wall a few months ago, and it keeps on getting bigger and bigger...
    All of my TL accounts are under ArcadiaTofu. Add me and 9 times out of 10 I'll add you quickly and try to gift as much as possible

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Thank you for sharing your opinions about how the forums operate. If you have comments or questions about a moderator action, please post in Forum Disputes for assistance. Discussing moderator or staff action isn't appropriate for the forums.

Kindly note we're not able to discuss any account other than your own for privacy reasons. Thank you.