Thread: Looking for a Gem of a Neighbour

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Looking for a Gem of a Neighbour

I have recently lost one of my dedicated Gold-Exchanging neighbours and would like to replace them. If there is anyone interested in being a new neighbour, let me know. I gift gold EVERY SINGLE DAY and am looking for the same. If you cannot commit to sending gold each day, do us both a favour and do not become my neighbour. Since I do send gold each day I am picky about my Gold-Exchanging neighbours. It works like this: If you do net send gold back, I will not send any more out. If after a week you still do not send any gold, I delete you. It is first come, first added. Please note that other than daily gold, I am a horrible neighbour. I do not visit but I do respond to requests. That said, let the search begin. It would help if you message me with your Storm 8 ID and the name of your forest so I can accept your neighbour request. Cheers!

Have you found what you wish? Personal notes are unanswered leading to that assumption.

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry for my bad timing in making this post. I have a problem with migraines and seizures and do not get on my tablet during these times. My hubby tablet sits to keep my games moving forward but I forgot to tell him about the neighbour request. Needless to say I am not needing gold exchange neighbours. I am really sorry for getting anyone's hopes up.