Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Say Hello to Sourp4tch!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Heyyyyyy, new team member!
    Don't be shy; we won't bite. We *may* sometimes snarl, LOL...but that's only cuz we're diehard Castleheads with superb defenses built from years of ruling our lands, lol.
    Welcome aboard! (& to the forum)
    This is not true! Some of us DO in fact bite... I won't mention names, but they are members of the TSS...
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Executive Chef
    Welcome! I hope you're gonna like it here

Yes, we are very passionate over CS, which makes us cranky when something turnes out for the worse, but hey, it's a game, and it comes with the job I hope you're not scared easily :P

Again: welcome to our little CS-family!

Hello and Welcome Sourp4tch!! ♥️

Welcome, SourPatch.

Passionate is not a strong enough word for some players. So you need to have a pretty thick skin and plenty of toleration in combination...lol.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Welcome to the forum! May you have Thurston's loyalty, Old Thomas' knowledge, Ivy's curiosity, Sir Pigglesworth's generosity and the Energy of an Alicorn's full blessing!

Rhino Keeper
    Hello Sourp4tch, if that is your real name. Forgive me for being a little bit, ok, A LOT suspicious of you. You don't know me, but I've been on CS from almost the beginning. Took a long break from the forum, and just took a look again.

Let's start with the elephant in the room here: Glimmergate disappears, and then you show up with an uncanny resemblance to her. Ok, you look EXACTLY like her! What's up with that? You show up at TL, in her department, all twinnish, (yeah, that's a word) and she is MISSING! Coincidence? I think not!! How can you expect us to blindly accept you with no questions asked? You cannot. I'm sure you are very nice, and there is a very reasonable explanation for all this. I am cautiously optimistic that you can provide proof to all of us that this is not the bizarre identity theft/abduction scenario it appears to be (well, to the average sane person).

We all know that people move on in their careers for various reasons. It's part of life. But is that what happened?? I will be so bold as to speak for everyone here in wishing Glimmergate all the best in future endeavors and say thanks for all the work at CS. I (we?) just want to make sure that YOU, Sourp4tch, are innocent of any wrongdoings. There are just too many red flags here to ignore. I (we?) respectfully request proof that Glimmergate is ok. Maybe a current picture of her holding today's newspaper or something? Oh, wait...didn't think that through all the way.....If you have her hostage, you can just force her to do that, or you can just take a pic of yourself and no one would know the difference.....Hmmm.... I'm sure you will think of something. Let's just get all of this cleared up so that we can welcome you properly. Thanks!
    Last edited by oliverrr11; 05-16-15 at 12:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Hello Sourp4tch, if that is your real name. Forgive me for being a little bit, ok, A LOT suspicious of you. You don't know me, but I've been on CS from almost the beginning. Took a long break from the forum, and just took a look again.

Let's start with the elephant in the room here: Glimmergate disappears, and then you show up with an uncanny resemblance to her. Ok, you look EXACTLY like her! What's up with that? You show up at TL, in her department, all twinnish, (yeah, that's a word) and she is MISSING! Coincidence? I think not!! How can you expect us to blindly accept you with no questions asked? You cannot. I'm sure you are very nice, and there is a very reasonable explanation for all this. I am cautiously optimistic that you can provide proof to all of us that this is not the bizarre identity theft/abduction scenario it appears to be (well, to the average sane person).

We all know that people move on in their careers for various reasons. It's part of life. But is that what happened?? I will be so bold as to speak for everyone here in wishing Glimmergate all the best in future endeavors and say thanks for all the work at CS. I (we?) just want to make sure that YOU, Sourp4tch, are innocent of any wrongdoings. There are just too many red flags here to ignore. I (we?) respectfully request proof that Glimmergate is ok. Maybe a current picture of her holding today's newspaper or something? Oh, wait...didn't think that through all the way.....If you have her hostage, you can just force her to do that, or you can just take a pic of yourself and no one would know the difference.....Hmmm.... I'm sure you will think of something. Let's just get all of this cleared up so that we can welcome you properly. Thanks!
    I would also like to know if Glimmergate's still working with CS Last thing I heard was that Glimmergate and Aggwynn were working on Wonderland at the New Year...

Thanks for the latest update sourp4tch! Some feedback for you: I want to be able to craft 100 of some item during a quest!! Also, all rewards should not be deco. We've got deco overload here atm, lol! Therefore, we need EXPANSIONS!
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Thanks for the latest update sourp4tch! Some feedback for you: I want to be able to craft 100 of some item during a quest!! Also, all rewards should not be deco. We've got deco overload here atm, lol! Therefore, we need EXPANSIONS!
    second this
    but i need expansion to reach 25k-RP, lol
    and pls no weird bubblegum-coulored stuff
    thx and welcome
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Sourp4tch and welcome! Don't worry too much about the rulers of the TSS. We are mostly a passionately dedicated, playing bunch whose bark is worse than our bite (note-there ARE exceptions to every rule!��) A fair forewarning: Disappearing rewards HAVE been known to turn us into a rabid mob, bearing pitchforks and torches.�� Look forward to your content.��
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post

Ollie!!! Play nice, or you won't get to play at all. I know you went through that alien abduction that time. and I know it has not been easy to get back. you have not been the same since. But please try to be nice to the new lady. She may look like Glimmergate, and sound like her, heck even work like her. but that doesn't mean it's a case of identity'napping.... ok... maybe you are right. Holly molley..... oh boy.
    So when you were abducted, how did you get out? is Sourp4tch anything like your abductors? could she be one????
    what can we do????
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast