Thread: Bountiful Table?

Fashion Designer

Bountiful Table?

Is the Bountiful Table a special limited time item that has passed or is it goal oriented so I can still get it? I looked for a thread to help answer my question but couldn't find one.

Thanks ~
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Executive Chef
    It's a reward from a limited event that has passed. I'm sorry, at this moment you can't get it, and I wouldn't get your hopes up on getting one in the future: TL isn't keen on bringing back old items...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    It's a reward from a limited event that has passed. I'm sorry, at this moment you can't get it, and I wouldn't get your hopes up on getting one in the future: TL isn't keen on bringing back old items...
    Oh, I know they aren't. Bummer. I was hoping, but figured I missed it. That's what I get for taking a six month sabbatical.

Thanks, Anaboe.
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻
    ~ ☧ ↂ Gardienn ༻࿇ꐕ
    ༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻༻

Not currently accepting new neighbors.

Castle Story
    Farm Story 2
    Goldonis Saveir
    GS's Ranch

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Oh, I know they aren't. Bummer. I was hoping, but figured I missed it. That's what I get for taking a six month sabbatical.

Thanks, Anaboe.
    Sorry you missed it.. there will be other cool things.. I hope your return brings you back in good health

Farm Supplier
    I built the Bountiful Table last year, but never upgraded it... I couldn't find the parts to do it and still haven't had any luck locating them in any of the other buildings I've built since. Everything wants gems to complete though (in my case, I'm at level 1 and need Holiday Tablecloths and Candlesticks to get to level 2, much let alone whatever is needed for levels 3, 4, and 5).
    Anyway, is TL planning on making these components available at some point in the future (such as this holiday season?)
    Thanks for the info.
    AstronomyDan

Executive Chef
    Here's the thread for last year's table...
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75420

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AstronomyDan View Post
    I built the Bountiful Table last year, but never upgraded it... I couldn't find the parts to do it and still haven't had any luck locating them in any of the other buildings I've built since. Everything wants gems to complete though (in my case, I'm at level 1 and need Holiday Tablecloths and Candlesticks to get to level 2, much let alone whatever is needed for levels 3, 4, and 5).
    Anyway, is TL planning on making these components available at some point in the future (such as this holiday season?)
    Thanks for the info.
    AstronomyDan
    I didn't get the summer gazebo finished and I was about to just put it in storage when in adventures I suddenly started getting items I needed to finish it. And I was able to finish it too. Not sure why but the same might happen for you.