Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Bugged Counter!

New Resident
    If we aren't supposed to block the door How are we supposed to stock some food up? I've had all my food disappeared when came out of the game and went back to it and my food had gone. I had got the door blocked though. Could somebody please advice me it's a waste of time waiting for food to cook If it's just going to vanish let alone the loss of coins.

Fashion Designer
    I, too am having problems with disappearing food, however it seems to be related to putting food out prior to visiting my market when it is resetting. This morning I placed a serve of lovely cheesecake 4 hr dish on counter. I then went to my market which showed the resetting icon swirling around, bought something, came back & lovely cheesecake was gone. Believe it happened about 1/2 hr ago with meatlovers pizza. I then put out tomato soup. I took a screenshot so I could check & after I went to the resetting market, bought a pea & came back, sure enough the soup was gone. I took another screenshot to show this. It appears to be the same counter so will store & replace. I have not been visiting neighbours recently & the door isn't blocked, everything is normal. The dish just disappeared. TL can you check please.

LOST GEMS!! This game HAS ALL KINDS IF GLITCHES, & earlier comments are correct!!! ISSUES ARE not addressed on Forums....really appears as if Storm 8 & TL admin. DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PROBLEMS!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345