Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bugged Counter!

Rhino Keeper

Angry Bugged Counter!

One of my counters is bugged! Food keeps vanishing from it and to add insult to injury I don't even get the coins from the dishes! So far I have lost 3 batches of omelettes and a batch of stew which I need for the event! Can you somehow give me back my food? It's no use me emailing S8 because they don't help and NEVER give you anything back due to the games bugs which I think is disgusting! I'm yet to play this game one month straight without any major bugs!

Update: I removed the counter and then added it back again. I cooked eggs quit the game and went back in and the eggs were still there so I'm not sure if it's fixed as I don't know how long it takes the food to vanish. If the counter is fixed I've still lost 4 batches of food as well as coins. I'd like my stew back at least since it took 4 hours to cook and is for the event! By the way my diner has no chairs and the doors blocked so it's not being eaten by customers, besides only one counter keeps missing food.
    Last edited by sashahoney; 05-13-15 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Added info

Rhino Keeper
    Is this part of the forum supposed to be where we report bugs and get help or just get ignored by the admin? Like most times in this game us players are left to sort out our bugs and issues as it's pointless posting in here!

Rhino Keeper
    My food keeps disappearing too!!! sometimes it's only one counter that's bugged, but sometimes it's the certain food that's bugged! Today every time I place stuffed peppers they disappear! Is this problem finally going to be fixed?!??!

The game did stop crashing on me but I'm still having food disappear. I had two stoves with steak and eggs this morning and they were set to be done a few minutes apart. Served the first order and went to visit neighbors while waiting for the 2nd order, came back and the dish was gone. All chairs are removed in my restaurant right now so I know it's not being sold out.

Rhino Keeper
    The only temporary fix that I've managed to come up with by myself, since no one who works on this forum seems to care, is to remove the bugged counter/s then put them back out again. That worked for me for a day, but I've just had the same exact counter bug happen again, so yet more food and coins lost for me today.
    Just make sure that none of your chairs are facing the correct way around as sometimes the game refreshes and puts the chairs back in the correct position so the food continues to sell! I hope this helps some of you

Executive Chef
    I thought this as just me! OMG! I was so darn angry yesterday when I found my counter with over 7000 servings of spiced tuna casserole missing. I never delete counters by mistake, nor did I quick sell them because my gems were still there. To say I wanted to quit and delete the game was an understatement. I now need to pay attention to remember what counter it was on, so I can find a way to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    I thought this as just me! OMG! I was so darn angry yesterday when I found my counter with over 7000 servings of spiced tuna casserole missing. I never delete counters by mistake, nor did I quick sell them because my gems were still there. To say I wanted to quit and delete the game was an understatement. I now need to pay attention to remember what counter it was on, so I can find a way to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    I had one bugged counter yesterday and today I have another plus the original one is bugged again even though I removed/readdedd it so it's hard to keep track! No one here cares that we're all losing mass amounts of dishes and coins! Great customer support, huh? What is the point in having this section in the forums if they're not going to help us or resolve issues?!

Executive Chef
    Sorry about the delay everyone! We do not recommend blocking access to your Restaurant as this is not the intended design of the mechanic and it may have unintended affects to your Restaurant.

I just had over $6000 worth of tuna casserole go missing!!! ��
    I do not block my door, I do not remove my chairs and nothing's is blocking access to my tables. My creme br?l?e is still there.
    And no it's not part of what the cruise wants. I have 3 other dishes cooking for that. I left for 5 minutes and it was gone!
    It's was spices with the 2+ spice and I didn't get the money for it. I've been watching my $ all day!
    I want my tuna casserole back or the $.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amber006 View Post
    I just had over $6000 worth of tuna casserole go missing!!! ��
    I do not block my door, I do not remove my chairs and nothing's is blocking access to my tables. My creme br?l?e is still there.
    And no it's not part of what the cruise wants. I have 3 other dishes cooking for that. I left for 5 minutes and it was gone!
    It's was spices with the 2+ spice and I didn't get the money for it. I've been watching my $ all day!
    I want my tuna casserole back or the $.
    Hey there! We took a look at your account and it seems like your Counters are blocked and your waiters can't get to it. That may also cause some quick selling. We suggest to not block the counters and see if that helps!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast