Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-May-13 Million Sweets to Taste in Texas

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Yeah really. So now I have three appliances just sitting there cooking nothing,waiting for blankets and tape. I sent out requests for them four hours ago and I'm still at zero on them. I find it hard to believe (aka I don't believe)that not one person responded.
    You probably receved maximum numbers of reqested parts ,so you will have to wait until restart.and send back all over again requested parts to your neighburs who you know that will respond as fast as possible(very active one). to get other oven collect parts that's are needed to build thru gifts,so you can bulid them fast. because after you collect blankets and tapes you will need to finish bacon donuts,we need to serve and prepare 18 of 6 hrs dish.

this is also the point of location of yr neighbors...
    -------------------------

first point is of course max 20 helps per day.

for example, u have 60 nbrs.

goals start, and u send a request for new part to everybody. to all 60.

some of them r active, some - not... anyhow, this day u get only 20 helps for this part. 20 guys answered yr request first. other 40 guys won't get it this day.
    (plus of course u'll get upto 20 these parts as a gift).

the point is... if over reset u r not asking anything other, another 20 of those 40 guys will get yr y'day request for parts.
    and some of them will answer it.

so by the end of the day, when u ask everyone for smth else - there r actually too small qtty of people getting it, coz most of them already answered yr previous day request.
    the strategy is, for example:
    - when u request first parts - try to note, who answred it first.
    ... then u can be sure that next day exactly these people will get yr next request (and not the old one).

and about location now:

it's a bit easier to get wht u need when u know whr yr nbrs live.

for example, my time is GMT+2 (PST +10).

if i ask smth in the morning, i'm asking it from my european friends (while american ones r sleeping).
    and if i come to the goal needed help by my evening, i'm asking for this help from my american friends (who r just starting their day by this moment).
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 05-15-15 at 12:06 PM.

Executive Chef
    They finally did come all at once. I only sent out the request to 25 people so I wouldn't keep getting them tomorrow also.

Who's already working on or finished with the Bacon Donuts goal?

Just curious to know who accomplished it and who is now working on the Texas Oven.

Fashion Designer
    I cooked some in the hope of at least being able to serve them after completing the blanket/tape goal....but seems I am stuck there til tomorrow. Oh well, won't go towards the goal but got a jumpvon mastering them.

So you haven't finished baking them? The reason I ask is I baked and finished 4 but the Goal has dissapeared. Trying to find out if this is a glitch in the game for just me or for everyone else.

Rhino Keeper
    I had the same experience. Bacon donuts count only after you've collected all tapes/blankets from nbrs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by add_me2358 View Post
    So you haven't finished baking them? The reason I ask is I baked and finished 4 but the Goal has dissapeared. Trying to find out if this is a glitch in the game for just me or for everyone else.
    I think you may have the same experience with this player: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....28#post1110428
    I've finished the bacon donuts goal and now working on the second oven but I didn't have this kind of glitch. I did start cooking the first batch ahead, even before I finished the tapes request part and only served them when I got the bacon donut goal and it still counted towards the 'servings' required. Of course I had to 'prepare' more after the last batch of servings needed to fill up the missing numbers.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by add_me2358 View Post
    I was baking the bacon donuts and then the goal disappeared. When it came back the donuts I made didn't count. The worst part about it is the donuts take 6 hrs. I finished the goal but have so many more donuts and wasted time.

Whaaaat. So they gave me the goal too early? For goodness sakes. This is also off topic but the ask a friend to be your baking assistant thing is completely stuck. Fix the goals Team Lava. Jeeze

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast