Thread: Bombs To Hard

New Resident

Question Bombs To Hard

Hello,

is it possible to add more options where you can get bombs, like a quest or something?
    Breading isn't giving enough bombs and I never collect enough to make the dragon before it is gone again.
    At this moment I'm trying so hard to collect enough stones, but it simply doesn't move along.

Or are there quicker ways to collect more bombs?

And I have Lots of leftovers from the previous atemps to get a dragon (like neon), maybe you can make an option to change them into stones??

And please don't chanche the dragon again anytime soon.

Kind Regards,
    Feya138

Banned
    They change them every 4 weeks and you can only get them from evolving and breeding. I forget which is which. I just evolve 24 /7 and breed that often as well and I can get 6 bombs and dynamite daily which is plenty to mine on both sides. good luck

Executive Chef
    Feya: if you evolve cheap dragons or fails only from lvl 3 to lvl 4, it isn't expensive to get enough bombs.

Furthermore, be sure to look at the mining-guide: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....y-Mining-Guide, that way you can make 2 pieces per bomb.

Getting the mining-dragon is pretty easy.

Executive Chef
    I have to agree. The mining guide is awesome. It's not hard to get the dragon if you evolve many of your fails to level 4. Then you can also send them to the crafting rather than selling them. Makes a lot of sense in the early stages of the game.

Get bombs by evolving your Dragons

For the left mine, you will need bombs, obtainable through evolving dragons in evolution temple. For every 4 hours in temple you will gain 1 bomb. For example, a dragon, that takes 15 hours will get you 3 bombs (3*4=12, the remaining 3 will be lost).
    Each bomb will give you 12 trys to find a fragment (for dragon-crafting or expansion) in the mine.

Mining dragon is 4 weeks to get 200 items. The link above for the mining guide will help you get 2 or more pieces for each bomb. It really helps.

The neon dragon is not a mining dragon. Not sure what dragon you are in reference too.

When you get to level 80, you will get dynamite from breeding your dragons. Works the same way except dynamite you use to get expansion pieces.

Max is 25 bombs or 25 dynamite.

Your leftover pieces will unfortunately stay in storage forever. Unless they release the dragon again. There is no way to delete or exchange leftover pieces.
    Last edited by AMuffins; 05-13-15 at 09:03 PM.
    Not accepting neighbors at this time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I have to agree. The mining guide is awesome. It's not hard to get the dragon if you evolve many of your fails to level 4. Then you can also send them to the crafting rather than selling them. Makes a lot of sense in the early stages of the game.
    Forgot about that one, but you'r right: spending your lvl 4 fails to the crafting room, is great: it gives you gems with which you can craft other dragons or materials. Some of those crafting-gem-dragons are great fighters in the arena, I have them all, except for tigers eye, I only need 2 smaal, or 1 large black gem to finish that one. It's a long term goal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AMuffins View Post

The neon dragon is not a mining dragon. Not sure what dragon you are in reference too.
    Your leftover pieces will unfortunately stay in storage forever. Unless they release the dragon again. There is no way to delete or exchange leftover pieces.
    I think he/she meant the radioactive dragon. And it's really sad that our storages are getting piled up with useless items and we dont even have the option to throw them away..

New Resident
    Thank You all for your great advises. I will go and read the Mining Guide and hopefully get bombs quicker.

And yes I indeed ment the radioactive dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Forgot about that one, but you'r right: spending your lvl 4 fails to the crafting room, is great: it gives you gems with which you can craft other dragons or materials. Some of those crafting-gem-dragons are great fighters in the arena, I have them all, except for tigers eye, I only need 2 smaal, or 1 large black gem to finish that one. It's a long term goal
    What do you mean with "Spending Lvl 4 fails to the crafting room"

I'm playing already a long time, but just recently the mining and arene etc got possible for android users, so I'm still an noob on that.

And can your dragons get higher lvls than 10? (because thats what many of the opponents are)

Thanks for answering!!

Executive Chef
    I'm sorry, it's partly an auto-correct error, partly a mix up on my side, I meant: sending your lvl 4 fails to the trading portal.

None of our dragons can evolve higher than lvl 10. I've written a guide that explaines all features in DS to beginning players. I have switched from Android to iOS when I was lvl 70+, and I was overwhelmed with the possibilities. So I made a guide for everyone.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....o-Dragon-Story
    Last edited by Anaboe; 05-15-15 at 04:47 AM.