Thread: No Longer Supported notice...

Farm Supplier

No Longer Supported notice...

Just tried to open game and received both a no longer supported notice and a no internet connection notice. I haven't heard that this game will be discontinued from Android players though...whats going on?
    Hopefully, teamlava is just adjusting stuff and all will work well in a few minutes.

Same here... but this issue appeared in August 2014, too and to the relief of all loyal Empire Story players Storm 8 fixed it soon.
    Let's hope we can open our games soon again!

The Honorable Panda
    Sorry guys, but the app has been removed from the Google Play Store and you will unable to play the game.

Hey you may want to try out some of their other games!

https://play.google.com/store/search...:S:ANO1ljIXGik
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Oh no! Not honestly!!!
    I'm sorry but you can't remove the game from one minute to another. Why don't you give us players a chance to say goodbye to all of our neighbors? To make screenshots? Some of us have just recently bought gems!
    We play many of you games, but nothing ist the same as Empire. Please, please, continue the support!

Farm Supplier
    Now I am seriously considering quitting all the teamlava/storm8 games I play. No warning before removal of the game tells me a lot about the company now.

Quote Originally Posted by ExotiCAT View Post
    Now I am seriously considering quitting all the teamlava/storm8 games I play. No warning before removal of the game tells me a lot about the company now.
    Yes. It shouldn't have been a problem to show a pop-up-screen let's say 2 weeks in advance. We could have exchanged our IDs and see if we can meet in other games. Now many of my neighbors are gone and I have no idea where to find them.
    Sure we know that these games are just pixels. But our neighbors are real people and I deeply miss them.

"Byzantium" empire, level 96

Host(ess)
    Every single day, the first log-in of the day, the game would present us with a nagware screen to buy more jewels. Long after they *knew* they were ending the game, they kept prompting players to spend money and gave absolutely no hint about the termination of the game.

This callous disregard for the players just boggles my mind.

I am sure someone at Storm8 looked at the number of Empire Story players and decided that the game just needed to end. The complete failure to communicate this to players in advance and the lack of any kind of transition for players who accumulated large numbers of gems clearly demonstrates the company's attitude to the loyal cattle, er players who have supported their games through the years.

Something to think about: Like most of the others, people who played Empire Story also play a number of other Story games. In the back of the minds of everyone will be the thought: Why should I spend time and money if the game can just end without warning? What if the next game on the chopping block is my favorite, Restaurant/Bakery/Night Club/Farm/City/Zoo/Castle/Farm2? The company clearly has no problem with jerking around the players and then ending it with no warning. It makes no sense to spend $ for premium items only to have them disappear into the cybervoid.

This chilling effect on spending could ripple through all the other games. Player spending will decline as people cut back on playing games that could end without notice, and start playing games from companies that *do* have the slightest clue about communicating with their customers.

Remember folks, this is where it started. The long, slow road to oblivion.
    Last edited by spam42; 05-15-15 at 12:22 AM.