Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Disco Dragon - May 15th 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Breeding time is 8 hours, good luck everyone

Edit

Just got it with white witch/cloud combo

8 hours (got excited twice, but it was metal both times, then I changed combo and got it)

Pic of egg
    Attachment 20314

Good luck everyone
    Got 8 hours from first try, I'm fine with metal since i dont have it but I'm still hoping for disco.. Otherwise, ill be having another hard time (after tons and tons of tries for torchlight and ambassador v.v)

Fashion Designer
    After a couple winter fails got it with water and light. Fed to level 6 so far.

Gorgeous dragon!!
    My storm ID is: luna2cute

I currently play Fantasy Forest Story and Dream City. Have previously played many others.

I love gifts of Gems in FFS and always return gifts in the order received.

Thank you kindly friends and have fun!

~Luna

Fashion Designer
    I tried when this first came out and got a bunch of winters and clouds. Took a week off to breed cosmic dragons and came back to this. Bred it on first attempt this time around with infinity and moonlight. Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hon3ycomb View Post
    Got 8 hours from first try, I'm fine with metal since i dont have it but I'm still hoping for disco.. Otherwise, ill be having another hard time (after tons and tons of tries for torchlight and ambassador v.v)
    Well this turned out to be quite easier than the rest. I only had failures with metal and winter once. Third try and i got disco~ First time that something like this happened. I usually have bad luck with such things.

Combo was blue moon x cloud

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got mine with diamond hippogriff combo after about a week of trying. Did get cloud dragon out of all the fails of winter,

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345