Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Jade Kirin - 5/12/15

Executive Chef
    I'm so sad, uses more than 700 gems to speed breeding and still not Jade Kirin. So many attempts already made and I can not get Jade Kirin. Is he to breed the Jade Kirin?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I'm so sad, uses more than 700 gems to speed breeding and still not Jade Kirin. So many attempts already made and I can not get Jade Kirin. Is he to breed the Jade Kirin?
    Finally I get my Jade Kirin, he is to breed. I am very pleased that I get Jade Kirin get
    Last edited by Drachenia; 06-01-15 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Added

Fashion Designer
    Finally I get my Jade Kirin, he is to breed. I am very pleased that I get Jade Kirin get
    Congrats on finally getting it after so many tries!
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    Congrats on finally getting it after so many tries!
    Thank You Very Much Chippychan! Jade Kirin was the most expensive animal Crystal and I'm so glad it finally obtained by breeding

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats! I really want this one but haven't had a chance to try yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    Well, I just got 45 hrs with my unicorn and twilight troll. So it's either the Kirin or an Emerald Dragon. I'd be happy with either

Attachment 20281
    After many, many fails, I got a second Emerald dragon with this combo of Crystal and Twilight Troll. I would have preferred the Kirin, but I'm excited because I've always wanted a second Emerald to keep as a baby!
    Playing Dragon Story. ID came from the game Fruit Splash. Isle name: Autumn Sun.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't been on the forums for a while now, but had to get on to tell this tale! When the Jade kirin first came out, I've had nonstop breeding combos to get it.... and nothing but fails after fail after fails!! Weeks later TL did something I never though they would do.... have a Jade Kirin as a special value package!!!

Thinking about the future of when I would finally breed one and with other creatures I'm still trying for, I decided to buy the value pack!!! Now I don't regret this decision, however 3 days after the value pack ended, I bred my Crystal Unicorn "Krystal" and my sea drake "Aqua" together to try for Mercat! The next day I lost Internet so couldn't play my game, plus lately I've been doing suprise breeding in which I don't look at the breeding time! The following day I finally got my Internet back and went on the game... it actually didn't open up like it usually do, but opened up to where I closed out my game 2 days before!

Not thinking or seeing the mistake to allow the game to reload I started playing, and speed up breeding process with 5 gems... And what do you know I get a SECOND Jade Kirin, and boy was I shocked!!! I'm now a lucky owner of 2 Jade Kirin and couldn't be happier!!! My luck has returned, pictures on next post!

Rhino Keeper
    Here are the photos of my 2 Jade Kirin!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Updated photos, lol first post came up small!

Jade Kirin

I finally have a Jade Kirin in the nest. I bred Crowdin (level 15) and Crystal Unicorn (level 12). Happy to have something new. I don't think the levels of breeding animals matters, but there it is. Good luck to all!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567