Jade Kirin - 5/12/15

New gem-dark.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jade_Kirin_Adult.png 
Views:	465 
Size:	68.9 KB 
ID:	20222

***This is a permanent animal.***

****There is a goal to breed it - it lasts for 14 days and has a 10 gem reward. The animal will still be available to get through breeding after the goal expires - you just won't get the 10 gem reward.****

Last edited by kooky panda; 05-14-15 at 10:35 AM. Reason: added goal pic

Fashion Designer
    I had a strong feeling this would be the next ultra rare combo! It looks sooooo pretty! I can't wait to start trying for it Def not going to buy it for the sale that's still way too many gems

I'm in class right now! Can't wait to see the design!
    matiasabad94

level 75

Executive Chef
    I have to say, it looks pretty nice. Definitely an improvement on the Cyclops which we all feared was the gem-dark. We wanted something beautiful and unique. I can't wait to see what it looks like as an adult, but I'm not disappointed from the little I've seen so far.

Definitely can't wait to start trying for this!

ETA: Picture added to the first post! It's definitely an interesting looking animal... I like it. It's not quite as beautiful as I would have liked, but I do think it's worthy of being gem-dark.
    Last edited by readysetgo888; 05-12-15 at 11:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    Still no gem here I guess I haven't been around long enough for me to complain really...
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Still no gem here I guess I haven't been around long enough for me to complain really...
    You're not alone, I have no gem either. Makes me want to give up trying exclusively for the Mamaroo and throw in some extra elements for a possible unicorn.
    Currently playing Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Bakery Story 2. Feel free to add me if you need neighbors to trade with.

Account ID #1: chippychan (FFS name: Ethereal Refuge)
    Account ID #2: LadyRyujin (FFS name: Ethereal Meadow)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chippychan View Post
    You're not alone, I have no gem either. Makes me want to give up trying exclusively for the Mamaroo and throw in some extra elements for a possible unicorn.
    That's EXACTLY what just happened in my forest lol! Now I can say goodbye to countless Armordillo fails and actually get a variety (and hopefully that unicorn!) just to double check, I'm using Mardi claw x lemurcury...the space element counts as one of the four for a unicorn right?

Executive Chef
    That's EXACTLY what just happened in my forest lol! Now I can say goodbye to countless Armordillo fails and actually get a variety (and hopefully that unicorn!) just to double check, I'm using Mardi claw x lemurcury...the space element counts as one of the four for a unicorn right?
    Hmmm... That's a good question. I would think so, but personally I wouldn't use any of the holiday elements as one of my four, just in case.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    Hmmm... That's a good question. I would think so, but personally I wouldn't use any of the holiday elements as one of my four, just in case.
    Thanks, I'll steer clear for now. I'll ask kooky and let you know.

Executive Chef
    I was using space as a fourth element trying for a unicorn "fail". Is it still possible to use a space animal for breeding? Other limited animal types, like christmas, are not available for breeding now. I suspect that since Caturn has now expired, space animals won't be able to breed.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast