Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Torchlight Dragon 5-12-15 REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Last try Royal x Peacock = 10hrs. Fingercross that this is not a Music (3 times already )

Banned
    finally got mine yesterday of non stop trying pfffft , on the other hand my baby 3rd acc managed to get this 4 days ago followed by Disco stright after SMH always the case never on the acc i want still tryin on Main for disco , supprised i went from 1 new one to another thats never happend b4 GL all them tryin for there last few attempts

Fashion Designer
    Another genie...and a ten hour in the den....so not a torchlight. More frustrated with the difficulty in the arena than missing out on this though.

Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Another genie...and a ten hour in the den....so not a torchlight. More frustrated with the difficulty in the arena than missing out on this though.
    I don't know ur combo but torchlight is 10hrs breed

Fashion Designer
    I tried Royal x Air and got 5 Genies, then Royal x Rainbow and got 1 Patchwork and 2 Mists. After reading this thread I tried Rapunzel x Royal and finally got Torchlight. I'm very thankful to person who suggested this combo.

Nightclub Owner
    Looks like I am going to miss out on this one Been breeding Magic & Air (on two dens right now) and only get Genie fails.

Congrats to everyone who got one. Hope I have better luck with the next one.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post
    Last try Royal x Peacock = 10hrs. Fingercross that this is not a Music (3 times already )
    IT IS Torchlight hooray! Now my Plasma can finally have a buddy

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789