Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mammoth Dragon-ANDROID ONLY

Farm Supplier

Mammoth Dragon-ANDROID ONLY

Does anyone have a breeding/incubation time for the new Mammoth Dragon? Has anyone gotten it yet? (Android only Dragon)

Fashion Designer
    I don't know if it's even breedable. I wouldn't be surprised if it's market only tbh

Banned
    guessing its breedable the description dont say its not avil through breeding friend jst got 6hrs w/Anubis/Messenger combo so guessing it might be 6 hour they no gold to speed it and wikii dont show a 6hr one hmmm
    Last edited by mbyte68; 05-05-15 at 12:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    it's 6 hours

Rhino Keeper
    Has there been such a thing as an "android only" dragon before?

It is breedable. I bred Messenger + Manticore and got it. ( less fail chances than with Anubis) 6hrs. Here is a pic of the egg (it is the middle egg on the 2nd nest) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dragon_2015-05-05-23-34-52.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	20155

Rhino Keeper
    I hope TL doesn't think making an Android only dragon is a good solution for all the parity issues that have plagued the game for so long. I don't want there to be version exclusive dragons at all, regardless of whether they are Ios only or Android only. TL, the best solution would just be to make the 2 games equal!!! There are nearly 150 dragons that have only been available to Ios. TL has nearly made the two platforms equal in terms of trading, battling, etc., but by continuing to add features that are device exclusive (like this dragon or the Dragon Tales Event), it's like taking one step forward and two steps back. Just start making the game equal on both platforms (and this post isn't even counting the fact that Kindle users are STILL struggling just to get the full game)

Android exclusive spin wheels and 1 dragon do not make up for continued parity issues!!!!
    Last edited by redstar177; 05-06-15 at 06:56 AM.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Does anyone know the type?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by IttyBittyInc View Post
    Does anyone know the type?
    Purple/White, Rare
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Farm Supplier
    Honestly, I'm totally happy with what they have done to fix parity issues. Yeah, I know we're still missing a couple features (though to be honest I could take or leave the Arctic Isles, as I play it on a second account and it doesn't contribute much for me). I don't even think there is a reason to give us exclusive dragons. I don't want other players to be excluded just because we were for a while! Parity has been (mostly) fixed, we should be happy about that.

The only thing I think Team Lava could do is make dragons we missed out on in the past available via Android exclusive (or not exclusive) spin wheels every now and again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast