Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Torchlight Dragon 5-12-15 REMOVED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sarydactl View Post
    Updating with my new totals.

I've received: 14 Genies!!!, 2 Music, 1 Royal, and 2 Peacocks!!! I switched to Peacock and Air so I could at least avoid more super long peacock fails :C . There are 2 more genies on the way...sigh ; _; Royal clogged up my nests because I didn't have a habitat. I still wouldn't mind getting a Cosmic dragon, though.
    Good luck! I hope you get it soon. I've had similar experiences before. The last time I tried for a specific dragon(Rapunzel, also purple-yellow), I got more than 10 genies and only 1 rare fail(never did get the dragon I wanted). Congrats on peacock though, I have yet to get it

Fashion Designer
    Hmm...does that actually work in practice? I thought that it was randomly generated as you breed, rather than on a set schedule. Even if it is on a schedule, it doesn't show the time for breeding unless it connects to the server, so the decision-making relies entirely on the server. Random generation usually uses epoch time, so the result would change depending on the exact second the request was made. I guess I could turn off the connection and then speed up the dragon that's already on the nest, but that wouldn't really change how long it takes for it to breed. Although...it would have saved me when the royal habitat took 24 hours to build, but the royal dragon took just 8 hours to hatch. I guess...I guess that is useful!

I don't ever buy gold (I can barely afford food), so I only have 3 left, no way of testing...but this dragon has been three weeks of saving gold down the drain :9 . I was saving up to get a gold-producing dragon, since I want to eventually complete ALL the quests. I've learned my lesson, I suppose. I wonder if this is what gambling addicts feel like. Still, I'm not stopping, simply because the Torchlight Dragon's color scheme is so nice - v- .
    It works, my group (about 50 member active) always check dragons by this way. 100% true results.
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Hmm...does that actually work in practice? I thought that it was randomly generated as you breed, rather than on a set schedule. Even if it is on a schedule, it doesn't show the time for breeding unless it connects to the server, so the decision-making relies entirely on the server. Random generation usually uses epoch time, so the result would change depending on the exact second the request was made. I guess I could turn off the connection and then speed up the dragon that's already on the nest, but that wouldn't really change how long it takes for it to breed. Although...it would have saved me when the royal habitat took 24 hours to build, but the royal dragon took just 8 hours to hatch. I guess...I guess that is useful!

I don't ever buy gold (I can barely afford food), so I only have 3 left, no way of testing...but this dragon has been three weeks of saving gold down the drain :9 . I was saving up to get a gold-producing dragon, since I want to eventually complete ALL the quests. I've learned my lesson, I suppose. I wonder if this is what gambling addicts feel like. Still, I'm not stopping, simply because the Torchlight Dragon's color scheme is so nice - v- .

I don't buy gold either and I used to have up to 600 gold but after the android update I don't seem to have even above 200 so many releases and limited dragons. Not everyone can afford gold my problem is my mum doesn't let me use her credit card for games neither do my sisters. I so want to buy gold but even if I had gold I would never buy a dragon. A new den and nest is what iI really want to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrta5 View Post
    I was trying for this dragon with all combos but nothing work until I decide to try a simple basic combo Magic & Air in my first try I got it like everybody I was so frustrate of the fails so maybe is more easy to get it this way just put in the breeding den two commons dragons and wait for to do the trick for you Good Luck my friends ��
    Just after reading ur post i , who have lost hope of getting this dragon and switched to others, tried with magic x air n got torchlight first try of combo. So thank you so much.

Fashion Designer
    One royal, one trickster, two music and numerous genies (all traded) now. Still trying.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it with cosmic (7) + rapunzel (9)

Executive Chef
    No luck yet on this one. I've been trying with Royal and Magic. Mostly Genies, but I've gotten 3 Jesters and a Trickster.

Rhino Keeper
    Getting fed up trying for mammoth, so gave this a go 1st try gold & peacock 😁

Farm Supplier
    Bunch of genies and one trickster. I've tried royal and magic and now diamond and genie. Any tips guys? kinda getting frustrated

Executive Chef
    1 day left...The future is not looking bright for ol' pudding over here
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast