Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: May 13th 2015

Fashion Designer
    The more I look at this update the more I don't like it. For one I don't want birthday decor, so I'm selling that grand prize for sure. And I don't care for the wallpaper, tables or chairs or the boxes. Looks like I will be selling almost everything I get for completing goals. Only thing I will do is the recipes everything else is a no for me.

What about a mad scientist theme with potions and elements, beakers and test tubes, wacky potion dispense for the appliance, science lab furniture, element table, wallpaper with shelves of equipment like funnels, tubes, bunsin burners, notebooks, tech stuff. Well you get the idea.

Or- an exotic bird theme. You could take that that in several directions

Or- a candy shop with lollipop tables, cotton candy sconces, bubble gum chairs. Recipes can be various candy dishes. Wallpaper could be giant gumball pictures or pixi sticks... Etc...It sort of looks like there are remains of some candy elements, but you can revamp it, switch it up a bit.

Just some thoughts

Executive Chef
    I love the windmills wallpaper and the wagonwheel table. I am looking forward to build the texas oven. I like the task to come very soon.

Fashion Designer
    Windmills? Hmmm, oil wells are more appropriate. There are windmills in S.W. Texas up to panhandle. But oil wells are statewide.
    Is this also a Texan kid B.D. Party? Where's the cowboy hats & boots?
    Loving the tables and ovens. Too funny on Airstream trailers!
    Curious about recipes. Pecan? Wild blackberry? Flip side- rattlesnake? LOL!
    Awe, would have been nice to see the bluebonnets and paintbrush flowers seen nearly everywhere this time of year.
    Last edited by LadyEna; 05-12-15 at 08:55 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I didn't like the baseball theme and I don't think I will like this either. Nothing evokes warm sunshine and flowers after the horrible winter n snow many places had a Spring or summer theme would be nice. Even chickens dancing in the bakery would be better than this! Lol

Jean Pierre will go nuts with all these Hazels.He is so into her. The recipes are cute.Not so sure about the decor,but it could been worse.

Executive Chef
    I don't understand the moving men?

New Resident
    Hi Everyone... I am new to forum

I have one question... what if i dont make these new dishes... will they stay or they will be gone?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by emkay27 View Post
    Hi Everyone... I am new to forum

I have one question... what if i dont make these new dishes... will they stay or they will be gone?
    In order to cook the recipes you must purchase the appliances from the goal, work through the required number of preparations of each recipe and other goal related tasks such as purchasing wall paper, tables, chairs, etc. in order to unlock other recipes on each appliance. If you don't do the goals then you will not be able to make these recipes. It's hard for new players to have the money to do all of the goals, but hard when you miss out on the recipes/other content that only comes with completing the goals.

Farm Supplier
    Maybe it's a house warming party? That could explain all the boxes. Even so, it is a very strange mix a themes!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast