Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update: May 13th 2015

I have to laugh at the trailer counters. Basically, Storm 8 is saying that one of the things that stands out about Texas is that people live in trailers. I could see some people being offended by that stereotype...

Executive Chef
    Maybe hazel didn't pay her furniture gem bill and they are reposseing her stuff? Lol

Is the bike a part of the goal? It's cute.

So once again no spring, summer, or fairy items.... Even though the players of this game have repeatedly asked for those items.... I'm disappointed!! Maybe the game makers should pay more attention to what the players want for a change!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    In order to cook the recipes you must purchase the appliances from the goal, work through the required number of preparations of each recipe and other goal related tasks such as purchasing wall paper, tables, chairs, etc. in order to unlock other recipes on each appliance. If you don't do the goals then you will not be able to make these recipes. It's hard for new players to have the money to do all of the goals, but hard when you miss out on the recipes/other content that only comes with completing the goals.
    Can you tell me whats the newest goal going on?... I cant find one on my bakery... (I have downloaded the Poet's Cafe)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by emkay27 View Post
    Can you tell me whats the newest goal going on?... I cant find one on my bakery... (I have downloaded the Poet's Cafe)
    It comes out today approximately 1:00 CST there was a preview of it yesterday but it has not come out yet. Keep checking the forum and a post following the goals will be started once it's released.

Rhino Keeper
    I can understand the birthday party table and the recipes....I don't get the moving men or the boxes. It reminds me of a "going out of business" type of feel. Presents would have been more acceptable I think, not boxes
    Last edited by rocketsmama; 05-13-15 at 07:53 AM.

hi guys!

reserving separate thread for coming goals guide:

>>> https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Taste-in-Texas

Farm Supplier
    Lord I hope it's at 1 cause I'm tired of waiting x_x

Quote Originally Posted by montgomeryhills View Post
    Or- a candy shop with lollipop tables, cotton candy sconces, bubble gum chairs. Recipes can be various candy dishes. Wallpaper could be giant gumball pictures or pixi sticks... Etc...It sort of looks like there are remains of some candy elements, but you can revamp it, switch it up a bit.

Just some thoughts
    I LOVE that idea! I'm one of many Sugar Rush bakeries and have planned to candy up my place sometime soon so having more items like this would be great!! I love the cotton candy sconce idea lol. Yummy!

Quote Originally Posted by claire1745 View Post
    I have to laugh at the trailer counters. Basically, Storm 8 is saying that one of the things that stands out about Texas is that people live in trailers. I could see some people being offended by that stereotype...
    Maybe it's because of the moving theme? I don't know, as far as I can tell (from Wikipedia and from living in Tx most of my life), Airstream doesn't have anything to do with Texas... Especially weird that they'd choose a specific brand of trailer to highlight, are these goals sponsored by Airstream and, idk, uhaul or something?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast