Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pushy people, it's just a game!!!

Unregistered

Unhappy Pushy people, it's just a game!!!

I just don't understand why do people tip others then say "tipped you add me, my favorite gift is cappuccino" I seen that posted today on someone else's wall. Then I seen "tipped you, tip back". WTF!!!

These must be really obsessed and lonely people. I just play the game and if I wanna tip I,ll tip if I wanna add you I will if not, oh well. I just don't feel that people should force others to tip back or send gifts ETC.

I just started playing this game and I really enjoy it, but if everyone is going to get so demanding and pushy then I might just delete, because of all the negative energy from those people, I mean seriously get a life!!!!!!

Unregistered

Cool Tips

Receiving tips helps increase their exp pts. Earlier I was happy to receive the tips s
    And it helped me leveled up and was able to buy a oven. woo hoo. Lol

Unregistered

i Seen That?

I "seen" that?? I mean seriously, take some grammar lessons.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just don't understand why do people tip others then say "tipped you add me, my favorite gift is cappuccino" I seen that posted today on someone else's wall. Then I seen "tipped you, tip back". WTF!!!

These must be really obsessed and lonely people. I just play the game and if I wanna tip I,ll tip if I wanna add you I will if not, oh well. I just don't feel that people should force others to tip back or send gifts ETC.

I just started playing this game and I really enjoy it, but if everyone is going to get so demanding and pushy then I might just delete, because of all the negative energy from those people, I mean seriously get a life!!!!!!
    Maybe you need to stop taking stuff like this to heart, trying to find deeper meaning where there is none and just let it roll off of you. I don't think they mean anything by it. There's just not a lot of room on walls so people are succinct. Tip, don't tip. They won't know or care. You're the one making a negative issue by judging without knowing. Me, I leave 3 letters to let someone know I dropped in....sometimes. Relax. It's just a game.

Unregistered

Wow!

Talk about negative energy newbie, it's emanating from you!!! Pls don't come to my wall with your nasty attitude. As you yourself AND the poster above both said, It's Just A Game! Key word=Game... fun, relaxation, etc-get it?

Unregistered
    OP needs to CALM DOWN - IT'S JUST A GAME, JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

Talk about calling the kettle black. -_-

In this instance, the OTHER players are better than the OP... really, it's called COURTESY to tip someone back. They shouldn't even have to tell you. But them telling you may be a little more "pushy" then someone who doesn't, but you're really sensitive to make such a big deal out of it. O_O;;;

Again: IT'S JUST A GAME, OP! GET A LIFE!

Unregistered
    I am not saying don't tip. I tip all the time. All I am saying is that I do not think that people should be demanding gifts or tipping back. I know that I am not alone on this.

Unregistered
    Excuse me, I meant I do not think they should be demanding gifts and to GET tipped back.

FrenchMacaron

Smile

I guess that what the first comment meant is that it?s gross when people are not gratefull for the gift you sent them, and instaed of "thank you" which is the appropriate answer as in real life, they say, as it happened to me today "come on, give real gift, I want HOT CHOCOLATE nex time".

WTF??? how can you answer that to somebody who gives you stg.

This is so disrespectful! Would you tell that to some one who give you a gift in real life? So I don?t understand why you should tell it in a game.

It is volunteer to give gift, so I am gratefull for any gift I may receive because they mean that other players are helping me in my game. Maybe tody I receive brownie, tomorrow I?ll get something else, it?s not big deal. I appreciate that total strangers take the time to send me gifts, whatever gift they may be.

Now, I?ve read that gifts are free for who send them, so now I?ll send "bigger" gift to be more generous.

A diversity in the food make our bakery look cutter, so I also like to send and receive a variety of food.

See you all in our bakery and have fun! This game is really cool and I hope the team lava will emprove it even more!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I "seen" that?? I mean seriously, take some grammar lessons.
    Exactly what I was thinking!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast