Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Event: Rock 'n' Roll Catering

Mine aren't asking for water either

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for letting us know! We're looking into this now.
    Thank you FrozenTurtle!

Farm Supplier
    Can we choose not to participate in this event? Will it affect the game in anyway? I have not updated yet and after the Luana fiasco I don't want to.
    Last edited by 007war; 05-11-15 at 08:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Ugh first set of orders ask for lobster thermidor, lobster roll, and mandarin salad when I've already used up my allotment of lobster and celery for the day. Refresh all three.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to post an update about the water issue...I can see the glass of water icon over my customers now, but when I tap on it I'm not receiving any coins. Hope this helps for resolving the issue!

Fashion Designer
    FYI... A 1 coin dish reduces finish by 4 gems and a 2 coin dish by 12. Anyone know what a 3 coin dish is worth today?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fahrensland View Post
    Just wanted to post an update about the water issue...I can see the glass of water icon over my customers now, but when I tap on it I'm not receiving any coins. Hope this helps for resolving the issue!
    Same here.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Same here.
    I am also having the water issue. They ask for water but I'm not getting the tips for the water.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Am I the only one that cannot serve glass of waters? My costumers aren't asking for water after the I update the game...
    My customers are asking for water, a lot, but they do not tip. 😡. At first I thought that maybe the coins were going straight into my total, but there is no increase on my money before or after my water delivery. With learning a new recipie costing tens of thousands of coins I am not going to learn anything for a while, especially since the food costs about 5 coins per person. Grrrrrr

Farm Supplier
    Guys, we all know the coin problem by now. Pls keep this thread focus on the rock n roll event and not bug pls. If im not wrong there is a bug forum somewhere.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast