Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Event: Rock 'n' Roll Catering

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by serenitygrandma View Post
    I never finished any day early and so never waited for the next day to begin.
    The last two days give a countdown, in hours, so you know exactly how long you have, to the hour. It is displayed at the top of the event screen (the one that shows what dishes to make) and it is also on the cruise ship icon on the main screen.

Last event and this event both ended at midnight Pacific time, and while we can only speculate for future events, it will be the same, unless your count-down timer indicates otherwise.
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 05-17-15 at 02:31 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by txangel1109 View Post
    Yay! I finished the event! It was a lot of cooking, but it was fun!
    Nice! :-)

I finished on my main account yesterday and am just finishing up in my level 23 account now.

Fashion Designer
    We have been without power and all the things I have cooking are long term ones, think I will just miss it. Shucks!
    Last edited by DrP4ever; 05-18-15 at 09:54 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by elenavanachter View Post
    I just finished this event and i must say i'm disappointed. Unless i'm missing something?
    I wasn't able to finish the previous event and i was a bit jealous of people who did and are now getting daily bonuses.
    So this time i was basically glued to my ipad and i finished with 10 hours to go, spent maybe 10-15 gems/quick serves in total. And all i got was a TV..?
    Maybe i'm missing something and it's a special TV that gives bonuses? Or have i just wasted 6 days of my life for nothing?
    I did the first event and got Luana but it was flipping hard work at times.

I feel a bit gutted for those who didn't manage to get her last time but this event is much easier. It has been on my game anyway - almost everything has been easy to cook, there's been loads of repetition and no hard to get ingredients involved like ginger. For that reason I think it's fair enough to have a goal prize less valuable than Luana because everyone who got her did have to slog their guts out for a week - playing day & night in some instances.

I don't know how feasible it is to run another event with the chance of getting her because generally where TL games are concerned, if you miss something - tough

I'm sure something else will happen in the game along the way to enable new RS2ers to get a gift worth having.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by altheamae64 View Post
    I don't know how feasible it is to run another event with the chance of getting her because generally where TL games are concerned, if you miss something - tough
    I agree with you but, I'm not going to lie, I'm TOTALLY jealous of the people who managed to get Luana! I know it's my own fault that I didn't win her, but just the thought of all the winners being at a permanent advantage in the game annoys me a little. I really hope TL release something similar to Luana in the near future, using a long 10 day event as their first test wasn't a good idea in my opinion, but now we are used to it and getting the hang of things, bring on the 10 days events!!!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I agree with you but, I'm not going to lie, I'm TOTALLY jealous of the people who managed to get Luana! I know it's my own fault that I didn't win her, but just the thought of all the winners being at a permanent advantage in the game annoys me a little. I really hope TL release something similar to Luana in the near future, using a long 10 day event as their first test wasn't a good idea in my opinion, but now we are used to it and getting the hang of things, bring on the 10 days events!!!
    I don't disagree with you and I managed to get her but I don't think I'd ever want to do another 10-dayer though

It was much fairer when Cid was dishing out the gems - at lease everyone stood an equal chance of getting them but I'm guessing that TL HAD to make getting Luana worthwhile otherwise I don't think the players would have kept going for the entire duration of the quest.

I'm really stubborn so I was determined to continue through to the bitter end once I started but I'm much more relaxed about this one - not really bothered if I finish it or not. I don't even like the tv LOL - loving that piano though so I will try and get today's cooking done

Nightclub Owner
    I wish the tv spat out gems or seeds or coins or whatever every day. I'm so ungrateful for that TV it's not even funny. I too grudge those who got Luana.

Executive Chef
    Seems like a few people didn't really like the TV, me included. I don't think the effort was worth a useless item, but I'm happy with my piano that doesn't fit in my tiny restaurant lol
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617